MAC FREE SAMPLES?

dreamface

I asked for a sample of MAC foundation for my daughter because I didn't want to buy it and them her get it home and not like it. She was with me but wanted to wear it before she made up her mind. They put some in a round clear container with a black lid and it lasted her almost 1 month. They wrote the shade number on the bottom. I do go back and purchase it. My daughter was 14 at the time and is petite. She doesn't need much foundation so it might not last a month for others. But it was still a generous amount of product! I have also had them give me free samples of brush cleaner in that same little container. I shop at the MAC counter in our local Dillards store. I have found that if they know your serious and not just a sample hoarder that they will give you samples of what they can.

Teggy

Obviously you can't ask for a free sample of eyeshadows and blushes (that would be difficult), but stuff like concealer and foundation it's not so hard to ask. I didn't even know it was an option until one MUA gave me a sample of lip erase. I STILL have it! A little bit goes a long way.

kimbunney

At Sephora when you want something in powder form to try out they just scrap a little bit of it off the top. So it's possible but I never got a powder sample from MAC.
Obviously you can't ask for a free sample of eyeshadows and blushes (that would be difficult), but stuff like concealer and foundation it's not so hard to ask. I didn't even know it was an option until one MUA gave me a sample of lip erase. I STILL have it! A little bit goes a long way.

CharlieKelly

I have gotten samples from them before. I did not even ask either. I got a primer sample in a tiny jar and foundation too. The size was very small but I was able to use them more than a handful of times.