MAC Fruity Juicy Collection (Summer 2017)

stirfryedshana

So far looking at Si Si Me, Calm Heat, Love at First Bite Lipsticks. Maybe the peach and orange cremesheen glasses too. The facepowder is too pretty to skip but I'll probably end up having to skip anyway lol.

Miss Dynamite

The x6 pan palettes were released with Rocky Horror and Cinderella.

And Zac Posen, Antonio Lopez, Manish Arora and Graphic Garden. There might have been others too. I definitely prefer them to the 9x since the 9x eyeshadows are so damn tiny.

violetta

And Zac Posen, Antonio Lopez, Manish Arora and Graphic Garden. There might have been others too. I definitely prefer them to the 9x since the 9x eyeshadows are so damn tiny.

...and MAC Rick Baker Collection , had two palettes with 6 shadows each.

PrettyTwisted

Now I remember! Zac Posen and Cinderella jogged my memory lol

I prefer X9

Anyway I want a mirrored compact from this so I'll choose a bronzer/powder

Monsy

no it seems as same size as always. 4 bronzers, two brushes, makeup bag, maybe 2 eye palettes, 4 or more lippies

still no info if there are any blushes in the collection

GreenEyedAllie

Makes me glad I didn't pick up the coconut fix+ with the WIO collection. I think the packaging is adorable. I'm not sure what else I'll grab...probably the pearl matte and a lip.

Shars

Makes me glad I didn't pick up the coconut fix+ with the WIO collection. I think the packaging is adorable. I'm not sure what else I'll grab...probably the pearl matte and a lip.

I'm kinda wishing I didn't pick up the mini in WIO now. I recently repurchased a full size regular one so I'm thinking getting another full size of coconut seems excessive lol.

Monsy

ME TOO!
i am running out of mine so it is perfect time to stock up.

LiliV

Does this collection seem... small? Not sure if I'll be getting anything tbh...

I thought this too! I think for me it's because there are no blushes. I love summer blush shades.

I really like what I've seen of the packaging so far but I also don't really get the name this time

Latest posts