MAC Fruity Juicy Collection (Summer 2017)

rockin

2 lipsticks for me, I think, and maybe an eyeshadow palette once we've seen swatches.

fabulousmoolah

I hope they do early access for obsessed, then devoted then select and restrict the numbers for early access. I want the pearlmatte before all the eBay vultures can get 20 in one order.

Miss Dynamite

Hopefully the full color story will be released soon... Only a few more weeks to go.
Yeah, I hope so cause I'm having dreams about it. Actually had a dream that a store near me was the only one to preview it and I was getting swatches to post on here. I have crazy dreams.

DarylandCarole

I like the packaging on this! Probably will get that pearl matte compact, 1 or 2 lipsticks, and an eyeshadow palette. I'll have to put aside some money for this. There isn't much else that I want so I don't feel bad getting things from this. I'm looking forward to seeing what else will be in the e/s palettes.

Shellz

So far a bit disappointing but I might pick up some cremesheens. I don't have those brushes yet and I like the design more than previous ones so might pick those up as well. I do not like the eyeshadow palettes this far but curious to see #3

Marsha Pomells

I'm considering 2 of the lipsticks and possibly the powder. But other than that, the collection is a bit on the meh side. It ain't no Wash and Dry.

Miss Dynamite

I'm considering 2 of the lipsticks and possibly the powder. But other than that, the collection is a bit on the meh side. It ain't no Wash and Dry.
I thought Wash And Dry was pretty boring other than the blushes. Most of the colors were ones we've seen a million times and the eyeshadows were awful. I liked Naughty Nauticals, To The Beach, Alluring Aquatics and Temperature Rising. I'm pretty interested in this one too though...bright colors and I really like the hibiscus flowers and colorful normal eyeshadow palettes are always a major bonus for me.

Latest posts