MAC Fruity Juicy Collection (Summer 2017)

Monsy

Sun rush lustre drops
fix+

that is my list so far

what I do not get is that Ashley R posted 170 brush as a part of this collection??
Instagram

lippieluv2013

Trying to catch up on the latest and greatest. I have been off tending to life in general and have missed so much. Just scrolled through the thread and it looks like this collection is getting a mixed reception. I have a lot of lipsticks that are close dupes but the packaging may suck me in ...sigh. And I may finally give lustre drops a try. They look so pretty....

LavenderPearl

Interesting. I just assumed the drops were the usual Barbados Girl and/or Pink Rebel. May have to check that one out in person. I can see that as a mixer with my foundation for sure!
Thanks for the info. I wonder if I have it. I have to check my stash. So sad that I don't actually know. I know I did buy some with that collection. I'm very bad about using the lustre drops. I must fix that.
Don't worry -- I will prod both of you to buy once this releases :stickpoke: :yay:
Just so you know, I have and still use all 3 Lustre drops from Style warrior, including Bronze Hero, and they are perfectly usable. I just make sure they don't have a weird smell and that they haven't gone all oily/separated. So far so good though.
Ah, thank you for the tip! I think my Bronze Hero is still good too, actually, but I personally don't feel comfortable using it anymore. I did get it from a blog sale quite a long time after the initial release though, so pretty sure that's why I ended up putting it to the side as opposed to the product going off. There a few items in the "dupe" drawer that this same logic applies to. Very excited to replace it with a brand new bottle! :D Are you planning on backing up?
I think this is going to be a need to see and swatch in person collection for me. Except the Coconut Fix+. That I'm still getting.
Agreed. I feel like this collection is getting lukewarm responses in here, but it could end up having some popularity once it actually drops. But I do think a lot of us might change our minds once we put these products on our skin, as a lot of them seem like they'll shift a lot depending on your complexion!

fur4elise

[MENTION=73694]LavenderPearl[/MENTION] ~ You are right. I do not have the feels...mostly because of the packaging. And honestly none of the e/s palettes appeal. MAC lipsticks are not my favorite either. :( I am most excited for the Pearlmatte & Fix+ ;)

Last edited:

lipstickaddict

I think this is going to be a need to see and swatch in person collection for me. Except the Coconut Fix+. That I'm still getting.

I SO wish I could get the coconut fix too but I'm allergic to coconut or at least it would seem that I am (haven't confirmed medically). I absolutely LOVE the smell, hence my need to get the MJ bronzer, but the fix it spray may be too much. Perhaps I'll give it a whirl anyway.

Honi

Releasing online May 25th and in store June 8th for Scandinavia. 1 month later than usual, weird.

LiliV

I think my list so far is:

-Delphic
-Oh My Passion
-Love at First Bite
-Si Si Si Me
-Cha Cha Cha

I have a random question if anyone knows the answer. I'm actually going to be in Scotland when this launches for the US, and I want to order. Can I still order from the American site and have it shipped to my regular address? I know sometimes in other countries websites automatically redirect to that country's site

Mac-Guy

-Delphic
-Oh My Passion
-Love at First Bite
-Si Si Si Me
-Cha Cha Cha

I have a random question if anyone knows the answer. I'm actually going to be in Scotland when this launches for the US, and I want to order. Can I still order from the American site and have it shipped to my regular address? I know sometimes in other countries websites automatically redirect to that country's site
You can always change the country at the bottom of the page.

aradhana

i started out thinking all i wanted was one lipstick (the violet one)...but at this point, i want that lipstick, the pearl matte (provided it doesn't have that white cast of previous versions), one - or maybe two eyeshadow palettes, and maybe the makeup bag.

i'm surprised there are no blushes or nail polishes.

anyway, going to stop looking at swatches etc before i end up with too much on my list.

patentg33k

-Delphic
-Oh My Passion
-Love at First Bite
-Si Si Si Me
-Cha Cha Cha

You can always change the country at the bottom of the page.

Great advice, I've done this from Europe to ship to my US address and it works fine.

Latest posts