MAC Get Away dupe? PLEASE

ayeshasurti

Hi does anyone know a dupe for MAC - Get Away from the To The Beach Collection 2010?
I have been looking for ages. Please help x

stephglittersss

Hi does anyone know a dupe for MAC - Get Away from the To The Beach Collection 2010? I have been looking for ages. Please help x
Hey love, I would say that Northern Light MSF is a dupe, but MAC no longer has it either. Try searching in beauty blog sales, Instagram or Ebay for either of them. Hope I helped.

ayeshasurti

Hey love, I would say that Northern Light MSF is a dupe, but MAC no longer has it either. Try searching in beauty blog sales, Instagram or Ebay for either of them. Hope I helped.
hi thank you very much. i would look for it. could you compare refined gold bronzer to get away do you think?

stephglittersss

hi thank you very much. i would look for it. could you compare refined gold bronzer to get away do you think?
Hmmmm, I would say it's kind of a good option, but it's way more orange. The awesome thing about Get Away and Northern Light in my opinion is that's it's a perfect in between color. Not too matte but not too frosty.

ayeshasurti

Hmmmm, I would say it's kind of a good option, but it's way more orange. The awesome thing about Get Away and Northern Light in my opinion is that's it's a perfect in between color. Not too matte but not too frosty.
thanks a lot for your help. i will try to get hold of northern lights or perhaps look at a different brand x

stephglittersss

thanks a lot for your help. i will try to get hold of northern lights or perhaps look at a different brand x
Hmmmm, I would say it's kind of a good option, but it's way more orange. The awesome thing about Get Away and Northern Light in my opinion is that's it's a perfect in between color. Not too matte but not too frosty. No problem, thats what were here for, to help each other ;)