MAC Gift Cards

ChloeCariad

Hi guys, I tried searching the forums for something like this and found nada.

I want to buy my friend a gift card for her birthday this year, and look on the MAC UK site and found you can't buy them online, but you can redeem them there. (FYI, Laura, if you see this, pretend you didn't hahaha)

The thing is, I don't live near a store, so I have to send my sister to get it, and I want to make this as easy as possible for her to get this for me because she knows nothing about MAC. She wears bronzer as foundation, for God's sake haha.

So first of all, do these new style gift cards have an expiry date? (My friend will be spending it on our Makeup shopping holiday a couple of months later)

And, can you spend them at a different location to where you purchased them originally? And can this location be a Pro store or counter in a department store?

If it's relevant, I'm from the UK.

Thanks guys!

Kirsty

Hi,

The new electronic credit card type don't have an expiry date (I dont think any e-gift cards do now days, and if they do its usually 3 years+ lol).

You can use them at any freestanding store or pro store but not online or at a counter..as far as i'm aware. I've had a few
winks.gif