MAC Glitter vials?

littlepickle

Does anyone know what collection the random glitter vials you sometimes see are from? I've seen Hottest Pink & Absolute Gold on sales threads and in collections - they don't appear to have been available full size, I saw 'Glitter Treats' mentioned in a Make Up Alley review but I'd love to know more :)
Were there other glitter vials? How can I find them and make them mine? ;)

LMD84

the only glitter vials i have ever had are from the pigment sets that mac release for the holidays. however they are always of the glitters that you can buy at pro. i've never heard of seen any other colours released just in vials. i could be wrong but it's nothing i have seen in my many years of mac buying!

LMD84

oh wow! so these do exist and are real then! i shall have a snoop about when i get home too! i love glitters and if there are some old ones that i haven't seen you know i am going to want them!

littlepickle

It looks like Sifted Silver and Purplette are from a collection called Delish :) The pictures I've been able to find look amazing!

Must have Purplette.....
drools.gif

LMD84

omg!!! yeah i need that pruple in my life. i think delish was from 2004 so i shall have a dig around today!

angi

Hottest Pink is definitely real too - it's one I've had, but one of the few things I sold on. From memory it was from a set in the early 2000's

LMD84

Hottest Pink is definitely real too - it's one I've had, but one of the few things I sold on. From memory it was from a set in the early 2000's
i have been looking everywhere to find these missing glitters!

littlepickle

I recently bought Hottest Pink, and it is gorgeous, but I would die to find Purplette.. hope I can find some of the others too!

EDIT: Pic :)

angi

I'll keep an eye out for purplette for you on ebay when I'm looking. I'm not really into the glitters but I do a regular trawl counterfeit reporting. And I like pretty things :)