MAC Glow Play Blush Collection (Feb, 2020)

verorl

These look good... I would buy any coral and peachy ones to start... Then maybe a red.

I don't do pinks, unless they are a warm pink. Although fair, my skin has a very strong yellow undertone and cool pinks and purples look horrible on me.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Interesting. I'm not liking how they look on the models. Could just be how they were applied for the campaign, but some look chalky, difficult to blend, or like they are sitting on top of their makeup.

I definitely need to see more swatches, still excited for them though. $30 does seem expensive, I wonder how much they're gonna be here.

MaryJane

Hurry up and go try them girl :rofl:

I think they are a bit pricey for MAC but I do like some of the shades.

LOL! I'm wearing That's Peachy over a light layer of So Natural and love it!!!! It just melts into the skin. I applied them with a brush today but a sponge or fingers might be better. I want to check out some of the other shades.

I've heard a few people say that So Natural is very similar to Warm Soul. I never had WS but wanted to mention it here for the people who like that color.

elegant-one

LOL! I'm wearing That's Peachy over a light layer of So Natural and love it!!!! It just melts into the skin. I applied them with a brush today but a sponge or fingers might be better. I want to check out some of the other shades.

I've heard a few people say that So Natural is very similar to Warm Soul. I never had WS but wanted to mention it here for the people who like that color.
Thanks so much dear! I LOVE WS. They sound very nice.

Latest posts