MAC Haul 170709

MarsG

Although not new to MAC, I have only just become an addict a few months ago so you can say that I am kind of a newbie. This is also the first time I´m posting my haul on Specktra.
I bought these yesterday. Pics are clickable for larger view.

From CC - 131, 226 & Eclectic Edge l/g
Attachment 9337

I wasn´t actually interested in the Naked Honey collection but picked-up the high-light powder in Golden Nectar anyways. Oops..
Attachment 9335

And finally, I got the 15 e/s palette with the following shades : White Frost, Shroom, Rice Paper, Kid, Espresso, Satin Taupe, Paradisco, Copperplate, Poison Pen & Flourishing.
Attachment 9336

The MA forgot to include Carbon & I lost track of what I was getting so I didn´t realize this was missing until I got home.
I can fit in another 5 pans in the palette. Any suggestions for must-have shades I should add to this palette? TIA.

AmiS4ys

amber lights e/s = <3

vanilla is another good e/s too, along with possibly pressing some naked pigment into a pan
smiles.gif

SoupyGeorge

Well you need to go back and get carbon for one, lol. And humid, it's such a gorgeous color. And club, because it's a nice brown color, but ovr black it's a nice teal color too. So you get 2 colors in 1.

Mabelle

White Frost, Shroom, Rice Paper, Kid, Espresso, Satin Taupe, Paradisco, Copperplate, Poison Pen & Flourishing.

Amberlights, woodwinked, bronze, vanillia, nylon, Freshwater, deep truth etc...

IMO you should get a few from the upcoming Starflash reunion collection
"Love that look" which comes out on the 30th. I suggest Grand Entrance, Smoke and Diamonds, Go! (looks like bronze imo), Style Snob (dupe for satallite dreams), strike a pose, r rated, or one up (beautiful green)

MarsG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelle

IMO you should get a few from the upcoming Starflash reunion collection
"Love that look" which comes out on the 30th. I suggest Grand Entrance, Smoke and Diamonds, Go! (looks like bronze imo), Style Snob (dupe for satallite dreams), strike a pose, r rated, or one up (beautiful green)

Yes! There´s been a lot of buzz about this collection. I´ll definitely go check it out when it´s released (next month i think) in Norway.

GlamQueen21

You have a nice haul! You will love both the 226 brush and the 131 brush! Those brushes are pure love! Also, you are lucky to have Poisen Pen e/s! I sure do want to go back to my CCO sometime and get it.

MarsG

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
You have a nice haul! You will love both the 226 brush and the 131 brush! Those brushes are pure love! Also, you are lucky to have Poisen Pen e/s! I sure do want to go back to my CCO sometime and get it.

Thank you! And yes Poison Pen is beautiful. It was actually the MA that suggested it to me. I didn´t even know it is not available on the mac website.
I´d offer to get it for you, but have to warn that the prices in Norway are much higher, i paid about USD 15 for the pan.
shockt.gif

MarsG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmenitaaa
is the highlight powder any good? I've been looking at it all week online debating whether to bother with it or not :S

I haven´t tried it a lot of times but so far I must say that it is quite sheer. Maybe a bit too sheer. I am NC25 and when I applied Golden Nectar with the 131 brush, it barely showed. I think it will show better with a denser brush. I am kinda regretting not getting Sunny by Nature from CC instead, that was a tad darker. However, the texture of GN is really nice and smooth. I´d like to give it a few more tries before deciding if I truly like it or not.

Latest posts