mac haul planned...help!

macaholic2912

Okay well im going to be visiting a mac counter on tuesday and i cant wait!
th_DANCE.gif
the only thing is I want so much but I cant afford it all!
Im planning on getting my make up done there so ill probably get 2 eyeshadows anyway.
Other things im thinking of getting:
blacktrack fluidline(and brush to use with this...rec's?)
217 brush
239 brush
224 brush

I cant get all these brushes so which one would you recommend?I need something for packing on e/s and for blending.
Is blacktrack good?

Anything else I should think about getting?ooh the excitement!
TIA!
thmbup.gif

MACATTAK

Out of those brushes I'd definitely do 239 for packing on color, and the 217 for blending. Blacktrack is amazing!!!

blindpassion

Oohh have fun with your haul!

Blacktrack is fantastic, I use the 210 or 263 (angle brush) for blacktrack, both work AMAZING. The 210 is a very small brush and is good for precise eyeliner work and drawing on your eyes, the 266 (another angle brush) is also a favorite of many people for blacktrack.

As far as other brushes go, the 239 is my favorite! you can use it for many things, packing on color, it's even fluffy enough that you can blend some harsh lines with it, but small enough that you can use it in inner corners, ect.

The 217 is my go-to brush for blending =) You can't go wrong with that brush, it's good for highlighting too! HAVE FUN
smiles.gif

foxyqt

you wont regret blacktrack! i never went back to liquid eyeliner after i got it =) i suggest 266 brush to go with it..

also i'd pick 239 for packing color (excellent for both pressed and loose eyeshadows) and 224 for blending (as its also great for crease-work)~!

xoleaxo

i suggest the 263 to apply your fluidline with.. it's thinner than the 266 so you get a thinner and more precise line!

for the e/s brushes, i say the 224.. i love it. it's my favorite e/s brush. great for blending! if you are looking for a smaller, rougher crease crush get the 217. personally, i prefer the 222 over the 217. it feels better
smiles.gif

abbyquack

black track is a good staple to have- great for a defined, non-reflective eyeliner. have you tried blitz and glitz? it is black with gold shimmer, providing a softer, smoky black line. It is nice for everyday vs. black track which can be very drastic. i like the 210 and 266 for f/l. if i had to pick one it would be 210.

224 is a great starter brush esp. for creases. it applies a lighter amt of shadow than the 217 and 222, so you can build the color to your liking. but if you know what you're doing then 217 and 222 are fantastic and should be added to your collection eventually.

239 is great for packing on color, and blind passion is right, it does do a good blending job! also the 242 is amazing.

i hope i haven't made the decision even harder. have fun!

Latest posts