Mac haul - secretsales

jadiepyne

So Mac was on secretsales (not sure if anyone else uses this!) but I decided to buy a few things. Has anyone else bought from them as well? Excited to see when it arrives

jadiepyne

23ff06c5_image.jpeg

beautycool

Looks like you got a good deal if all are real But tbh I would never ever buy from my last experience off the net when a email comes through I know it was the same website as I have moved last year and I had changed everything over to my new address and the only website which has my old address is secret sales Anyhow it was prob there I bought them and they wouldn't accept them back and I had to go through paypal It was some ladies on a Facebook beauty page in the uk that was telling us all about it So I ordered a few items like four items or three Anyhow just to say I just checked all my mac items all the bottoms of them and it hasn't got a use by it's got this weird symbol and not a 12 m etc but hey they could be real :))) I'm not saying they arnt real it's upto you and well done if they are real Does your lid on the lipstick fit on other bullets Hun ? And I know you can weigh mac lipsticks too as a real one weighs so much compared to the fake :)

jadiepyne

Yep checked them all and they are all good! Lipstick looks and smells like it should and is the same weight and size of my others (and the cap fits on others) so Im happy :)

rockin

I bought from this sale too - a lipstick, 2 pro-pan blushes and Prep & Prime Moisture Infusion, and all are legit.

Latest posts