MAC Haul

x.DOLLYMiX.x

Re: "Best boyfriend ever" haul

Awww sweet b/f and amazing haul. Iam sooooo jelous of your full size grape pigment
ssad.gif

Tinkee-Belle

you lucky biotch! lol!! Did he pic the colors out himself? You got quite a catch there
winks.gif

simplykat

lucky gal! enjoy your goodies!
i love the 217.. i have the 231 too, but i have no idea what to use it for ):

ThePerfectScore

Does he have a brother?!??!?!??! Your boy did good! haha Such a nice stash! I need all those brushes.

Cinci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkee-Belle
you lucky biotch! lol!! Did he pic the colors out himself? You got quite a catch there
winks.gif

lol thanks
smiles.gif
No, he didn't pick the colors himself, but he did help.. He patiently looked at swatches on Specktra, and pictures on the mac site. He listened to product descriptions and offered his input on different colors all along the way as I decided what I wanted... He always says he loves MAC cause he sees how happy it makes me
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplykat
lucky gal! enjoy your goodies!
i love the 217.. i have the 231 too, but i have no idea what to use it for ):

The only thing I know how to use the 231 for so far are paints.. It's nice and small so it makes precise application to the lid very easy....

sherox

Omg I am so jealous! The hubbys been deployed and my mac collection has quadrupled in the pas 4 months he's totaly gonna flip when he gets home! I'm kind of new to mac but what does that gel cleanser do?

Cinci

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherox
Omg I am so jealous! The hubbys been deployed and my mac collection has quadrupled in the pas 4 months he's totaly gonna flip when he gets home! I'm kind of new to mac but what does that gel cleanser do?

It's a gental facial/skin cleanser thats mild enough for daily use, but works really well. use it inthe morning, and before bed.. I have oily skin and I like it because it cleans well without overdrying my skin (which can cause me to produce even more oil).

trammie

definately a sweet guy! my boyfriend is just like ""OMGGG MORE MAKEUP?" lol

xxManBeaterxx

Wowwza, sweet haul! Dammm you better go home and make sweet love to him for 2 weeks straight!!

Sanayhs

Wow. That's one hell of a gift! It's great he supports your makeup love.
smiles.gif

Sario

Hang on to this one, he's a sweetheart! Enjoy the haul, it looks delicious!