MAC Haul! ^.^

barbie.doll

Hey dolls.

Guess where I went today? -->
mac_haul.gif

I have a very small haul, but I am so excited about it so I had to share.
smiles.gif

Today I bought:
- Lip Conditioner with SPF15 (clear colored. It feels amazing!)
- Viva Glam V Lustre Lipstick (gorgeous color!)
- I went in today and compared Myth with Creme d' Nude... and I bought Creme d' Nude again.
smiles.gif
I just love it. Definitely my favorite nude. Myth was just too white-ish on me. And I didn't like the texture as much. I love the cremesheen collection because they're so moisturizing.
- C-thru lipglass (perfect atop of Creme d' Nude!)
- Oyster Girl lipglass (it was just beautiful.)
- Creations Perfume in MV3 (My first one from MAC... it is just intoxicating!)

Sorry to waste your time, but I was just too excited about this haul.
cutey.gif

sassyvirgo

Thanks 4 that fabulous info. I was actually debating on which one of these shades to get!!! Enjoy your new pretties!!!

barbie.doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyvirgo
Thanks 4 that fabulous info. I was actually debating on which one of these shades to get!!! Enjoy your new pretties!!!

Sure! Glad I can help you.
thmbup.gif

GlamQueen21

Great haul! I want to try the clear colored Tinted Lip Conditioner since I have both of the Hello Kitty ones. Enjoy your goodies!

barbie.doll

Thanks gals!

GlamQueen: Yes, definitely try the clear one if you'd like. I already have pigmented lips and I wasn't too into the pink one from the HK collection... usually when it comes to balms/chapsticks, I tend to buy the clear ones anyway. But the tinted ones can be great too for those who want a pop of color. But you see, I wear the lip conditioner to bed as well, and with the tinted ones, you can't really do that without getting the color on your pillow case!
winks.gif

Latest posts