MAC Haute Dogs Collection (August 13, 2015)

B

Buffy89

I keep going back and forth on this collection. I think I want Pure Bred, Rarebreed, and Great Dame....then I realize I have dupes for the palette, tons of nudes, and haven't been wearing liners lately. But I still WANT them, haha.
That's exactly my list, plus Fashion Pack, lol. And I got the same "problem" re: the dupes. But I still want something, oh my.

javadoo

I got Labradorable today and let me just say-it is stunning! Absolutely gorgeous. It looks nothing like the swatches on Temptalia. It's beautiful and just....perfect.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Thanks to you, that's what it was listed as when I placed my order! Just got the confirmation...we'll see if they honor the prices or cancel. 8% ebates, too, so yay!
Woot! Glad you got it!
cheerleader.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
yay!! Which one did you get Nay!! The powder one sold out quick! Thats the first one I got and then went back for the 169 LOL!

YYESSS
cheerleader.gif
The tapered one, I keep forgetting the numbers, lol. MAC released so many new brushes recently, I can't keep up. The price is crazy! I wonder why they're this cheap?

Vineetha

The tapered one, I keep forgetting the numbers, lol. MAC released so many new brushes recently, I can't keep up. The price is crazy! I wonder why they're this cheap?
Someone screwed up updating the prices I would guess! Happens often with Macys! The laura mercier indiscretion was updated for $28 instead of 48 a while back!!

lyseD

Is it true that the face brushes are only $22 at Macys? Did anyone place an order?
Nadaine I cannot thank you enough.
love.gif

I saw these brushes yesterday and they are beautiful. There was no way I was buying them since they were $50 CND each. But thanks to your post I ordered them and had them shipped to my US mail box.

javadoo

And now this is back on my list :lol:
It should be..lol. It's just amazing...The finish is spectacular and the color is so rich. The color, finish and texture make it so unique. I might need to get a backup. Has anyone gotten Rare Breed?

laurennnxox

It should be..lol. It's just amazing...The finish is spectacular and the color is so rich. The color, finish and texture make it so unique. I might need to get a backup. Has anyone gotten Rare Breed?
You're making me super excited for it! It was going to be my only pick but I hated how it looked on T. I'm getting my hair cut by the mall on thursday so i'll swing by the mac store and swatch it in person. I also plan on getting rare breed and great dane (dame? Idk lol)