MAC Heatherette Bach Codes

Veronika23

Hi ladies and gents!

I am new to this forum and hopefully I posted in the right place. I am trying to confirm if a MAC Heatherette Trio 1 that I bought on ebay is real. I don't have it yet since it shipped to my friend in Chicago (I'm in Canada). She says she's having a hard time reading the code. So I am just curious if some of you ladies here have that trio and what batch codes you have. Do any of you have knowledge of counterfeit MAC Heatherette collection? I know Hello Kitty is a big one and I've seen plenty of other counterfeit MAC but hoping to get some opinions from the experts here ;)

Thank you so much

pumpkinspice

Hi ladies and gents!

I am new to this forum and hopefully I posted in the right place. I am trying to confirm if a MAC Heatherette Trio 1 that I bought on ebay is real. I don't have it yet since it shipped to my friend in Chicago (I'm in Canada). She says she's having a hard time reading the code. So I am just curious if some of you ladies here have that trio and what batch codes you have. Do any of you have knowledge of counterfeit MAC Heatherette collection? I know Hello Kitty is a big one and I've seen plenty of other counterfeit MAC but hoping to get some opinions from the experts here ;)

Thank you so much
find the ebay link you purchased it from, post it and we can see a picture of it, batch codes can sometime be very hard to read,especially on an older collection item, they sometimes stamp it in the black part of the label and you have to look so hard for it.

Rebellefleur

I believe the heatherette stuff I have ends in a 7 .. like A97 or something like that.. I was just randomly looking at one of my heatherette lippies the other day lol. hope that helps & hope the eyeshadows you purchased are real... I personally havent come across any fake heatherette eyeshadows but Ive definitely seen fake lipsticks.

rockin

My Heatherette beauty powder, Alpha Girl, is AB7, my trio palettes are both M18 and my Hollywood Nights lipstick is A18

MissTania

My Hollywood Nights code is A18. The code on mine has faded slightly and because it is black font on a black sticker it's a bit hard to see.

I used the light on my phone to check it.

However, on an unused item, I wouldn't expect fading.

I hope it is real!

rockin

Shining a torch on labels is very useful for trying to read undecipherable codes. I've done that many a time.

Latest posts