MAC Heavenly creature discussion

pemily

Everyone's swirls look so pretty :) I'm yet to see one I don't like :) Quick q! When picking swirls on the msf's what am I looking for? Can anyone tell me what the variation is and what it will do Tia

TXBeautyBaby

8193e0a4_DSCN0717.jpeg

My Center of the Universe and Stratus

gracie90

Quote:
Originally Posted by mssally
long time lurker here...i'm loving this collection! here are my swirly goodies..

Your Light Year is especially pretty!

I swear I will never get bored of looking at all the different swirls - whoever came up with the idea for this collection is a genius :)

mssally

Quote:
Your Light Year is especially pretty!

I swear I will never get bored of looking at all the different swirls - whoever came up with the idea for this collection is a genius :)
Thanks gracie! I got that one online! The other ones I got at the store but i didn't get to pick out Star Wonder. (I sort of wish my SW had less plum/purple and more pink... but it's still pretty).

PixieDancer

What MSF's are you looking to pick up?

Earthshine... the more burgundy in it, the darker and deeper it will look. Less burgenudy and more brown and gold will suit lighter-medium skintones better. BUT people are using Earthshine as an eyeshadow too! I ended up with a lot of burgundy in my first one and I will use that one for an eyeshadow and blush with a light hand. My hand-picked Earthshine has more brown and gold, so I will use that as a contour/blush and it will work better on the face for my skintone (NC 30/35)

Star Wonder... can pull more pink or more purple depending on how much of those colors are in the swirl. So whatever you prefer. It works lovely as a blush.

Light Year... is more of the standard highlight shade. get more or less gold swirl depending on how much shimmer you want. I got a small gold swirl and will add the desired shimmer with Soft & Gentle if I want that look to be stronger. I wanted more of the base color, so I can control my shimmer level better. I'm not a HUGE fan of too much shimmer/shine. It's really just preference.

Center of the Universe... same theory. Just depends on how you want it to pull... more orange, more coral. This one and LY seem to be the most consistant across the board. Variations in shimmer.

HTH Happy Swirl Hunting pemily!

PRESIDENTslim

I had to take a pick of my eye candy collection. I feel like a proud momma! LOL.
yahoo.gif
My total collection includes:

MSF
-Light Year
-Center of the Universe
-Supernova

Blush
-Ring of Saturn
-Solar Ray
-Supernova

E/S
-Invincible Light
-Neo Nebula
-Earthly
-Bright Moon
-Magnetic Attraction
-Universal Appeal

L/S (2 of each!)
-Cusp of Dawn
-Cut a Caper
-Pleasureseeker
-Venus

peachsuns

I had to take a pick of my eye candy collection. I feel like a proud momma! LOL.
yahoo.gif

MSF
-Light Year
-Center of the Universe
-Supernova

Blush
-Ring of Saturn
-Solar Ray
-Supernova

E/S
-Invincible Light
-Neo Nebula
-Earthly
-Bright Moon
-Magnetic Attraction
-Universal Appeal

L/S (2 of each!)
-Cusp of Dawn
-Cut a Caper
-Pleasureseeker
-Venus
Wow, wow, wow! Just incredible! Enjoy your goodies!
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif

Genn

This is also the largest mac haul for me ever. 4 lipsticks with backups of venus and fire sign. I usually get one l/s maybe two froma collection. 2 c/s/g. 2 MSF's, 2 MB, 5 MES and I keep thinking about going back for bright moon. of course 3 other lipsticks not from this collection also ended up in my cart.....i have no idea how that happened
icon_eek.gif

gracie90

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRESIDENTslim
yahoo.gif

AMAZING haul!! I get the proud momma thing too, mine are like my swirl-babies
girlhaha.gif

gracie90

Water over Delft from the Pro Fall Trend eye palette is THE most gorgeous sparkly mermaid-y teal! I couldn't get a decent photo of it showing my entire eyelid, but here is a pic from when I accidentally zoomed in a lottt:

Also, Neo Nebula is my new favourite MES along with Daylight from Naturally - I will be wearing this one all the time for uni!

Excuse the eyebrows :p

HarleanRose

I know! Same thing happened to me. I was happy just having Light Year, but after looking at everyone's swirls, I now own Star Wonder as well.
I must stay away from MAC stores for a while.
thud.gif

Gorgeous!
I'm just curious. Have you decided which Star Wonder you would wear first?
tong.gif
I dont know, they're both so pretty lol. *might* go with the right first but knowing me it might be the left! ha
th_dunno.gif