MAC 'Hello Kitty' Jewelry on QVC

summerblue

Wow, I must be a johnny (janie?)-come-lately, but I just saw all the Hello Kitty jewelry pieces carried by QVC.

LMD84

the uk qvc doesn't seem to do hello kitty
ssad.gif

Boasorte

*runs to qvc site.*
Edit: I don't even like Hello Kitty, but darn I want those stud earrings!!! Only like $50!!!

bellaboomboom

I have seen Hello Kitty on QVC for a while and almost ordered a white watch several months ago but I did not do it. I have not looked in months. Although I love hello kitty, sometimes I wonder if I am too old to wear the jewelry? It's like one day I think so and the next day not (devil and angel on each shoulder!)
th_confused_new.gif
Anyone else feel that way? Let's just say I'm 40ISH!!! And the watch was not cheap so I really had to think about it.

summerblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaboomboom
I have seen Hello Kitty on QVC for a while and almost ordered a white watch several months ago but I did not do it. I have not looked in months. Although I love hello kitty, sometimes I wonder if I am too old to wear the jewelry? It's like one day I think so and the next day not (devil and angel on each shoulder!)
th_confused_new.gif
Anyone else feel that way? Let's just say I'm 40ISH!!! And the watch was not cheap so I really had to think about it.

I don't subscribe to being to old to wear anything that I really like providing that I would feel comfortable wearing it, & I don't care what others think about what I choose to wear. I say if you like it, wear it!
smiles.gif