MAC - Holiday 2008 "Red She Said" Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Date night is the only dazzleglass that I didn't get from this collection. Would it look ok on NW15 skin?

Date Night is the only one I bought this time
winks.gif
I still have Love Alert and Sugarrimmed.

I guess Date Night will look hot over red l/s
yes.gif

LP_x

I'm getting Date Night and I'm NC20-25. I'm just going to apply it lightly if it's too strong a colour for me, but after wearing Kiss Manish with Shine Manish over it, I think any colour is possible for me!
lol.gif

I've got Pomposity, Crazee, all Dazzleglasses except Miss Dynamite and both blushes in my basket. I can't buy them just yet but I've put them there ready
lol.gif
Please don't sell out UK
crybaby.gif

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by LP_x
I'm getting Date Night and I'm NC20-25. I'm just going to apply it lightly if it's too strong a colour for me, but after wearing Kiss Manish with Shine Manish over it, I think any colour is possible for me!
lol.gif

I've got Pomposity, Crazee, all Dazzleglasses except Miss Dynamite and both blushes in my basket. I can't buy them just yet but I've put them there ready
lol.gif
Please don't sell out UK
crybaby.gif

Hahahaha, i've done the same thing too a few days ago! Put all the stuff i want on my bag and pray that nothing sells out! I can't wait till mid november to finally click on continue to check out!

Sanayhs

Quote:
Date night is the only dazzleglass that I didn't get from this collection. Would it look ok on NW15 skin?

Dude, it's one of two dazzleglasses that I own! I really like it.
yes.gif
It's worth at least trying?

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
Thats the thing, I know id never use it.
It wasnt worth the money for me.
Love Alert is sexy though!

It is! Thank you for talking me in to getting it!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanayhs
Dude, it's one of two dazzleglasses that I own! I really like it.
yes.gif
It's worth at least trying?

Well I might test it out at the counter next time I go. How can I say no to a dazzleglass!?!

CantAffordMAC

Yeaaaa....Date Night is amazing. I dont use it much (I have too many lipglasses, ok?) But its an amazing color. I dont think its too plummy at all, unless u layer it on. And really, with such a small amount of dazzleglass to begin with, who wants to pack it on? I remember when my MA put DN on me, my lips were STUNNING
th_drool.gif
heat.gif

DN and Sugarrimmed are my favorite. Sugarrimmed is a milky sparkly gloss, not too sheer and u can put it over any color...

On my sh*t list is Baby Sparks. I cant get the sparkle to stand out. Its....not as dazzling as the rest. I know there are a lot of Baby Sparks lovers here, so if you have any tips for me, thatd be great
winks.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
Yeaaaa....Date Night is amazing. I dont use it much (I have too many lipglasses, ok?) But its an amazing color. I dont think its too plummy at all, unless u layer it on. And really, with such a small amount of dazzleglass to begin with, who wants to pack it on? I remember when my MA put DN on me, my lips were STUNNING
th_drool.gif
heat.gif

DN and Sugarrimmed are my favorite. Sugarrimmed is a milky sparkly gloss, not too sheer and u can put it over any color...

On my sh*t list is Baby Sparks. I cant get the sparkle to stand out. Its....not as dazzling as the rest. I know there are a lot of Baby Sparks lovers here, so if you have any tips for me, thatd be great
winks.gif

I think you are right about BS...maybe thats why I like it so much..I am not a overly glitter lover....And it seems to have less sparkle IMO than the others. But SR is my 1st love....just because it is the most versatile

CantAffordMAC

Im glad someone finally agrees! For a shiny pink lipglass, u can get that anywhere, for less than 17.50. No matter what lipstick I try it over, it doesnt dazzle me.

This same thing happened with Steppin Out. I might just sell BS. I want my lips to look like a disco ball
smiles.gif

Princesa Livia

has anyone done a fotd with Enough Said bpb?? I'm getting quite interested in this one and I want to see it on a fellow specktrette. I can't seem to search for it here either since both words are 'common' and filtered out
th_dunno.gif

Sanayhs

Quote:
It is! Thank you for talking me in to getting it!
smiles.gif

Well I might test it out at the counter next time I go. How can I say no to a dazzleglass!?!

As a bimbo, you simply can't!
nope.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.