MAC Holiday 2012 Glamour Daze / Fabulousness / Guilty Passions Collection Discussion

Milegolas

Thank you sooo much
girlhaha.gif

I looooooved the 2 blushes, and I wasn't considering any EDES but Stylish Merry looks gorgeous!

rockin

Wow, I'm loving Stylish Merry, Ready To Party and Divine Blue from those swatches. Feminine Edge looks rather tempting, too.

bennsgirl

Thanks for the swatches.SM looks very dark ,darker than I thought so I guess I can skip.SM looks like the same family as Stars N rockets.The blushes look lovely. Sigh- time to revisit my ever changing wish list :)

Anitacska

Sorry for the delay. Basically she's saying that she didn't like the mint green brush set because the brushes felt quite rough and scratchy. She loved the EDES, especially the two she swatched, she said they were "unicorn-like".
lol.gif
She also loved the two blushes she swatched, the pink one is more matte, the peachy one is more frosty. The lipglasses she didn't care for much, they are quite creamy and pastel. She liked the lipsticks, especially Innocence. She loved the pink glittery fluidline, and she really loved the pinky-lilac frosty nail polish (she didn't say what it's called). She says one of the nail polishes is black with multicolour pearl. She really liked the eyeshadow palettes, they seem very pigmented and the colours work well together. And the cases are not plastic but satiny.

Hope this helps. :)

ChosenOne

cheerleader.gif
Thank you, Nayandine!!! Finally, a couple of blush swatches! Still curious to see the third one swatched. I was able to look at this collection, but not play with it yet the last time I was at MAC. Still thinking I'm going to want all three blushes! And as I suspected, I think I'll need to get Ready to Party EDES. When I saw Divine Blue in person, it reminded me a bit of Shimmermoss e/s (which I still have), so I was going to pass on it, but after seeing the swatch, I might have to think that over some more... This collection really takes my breath away!

Liz2012

Thanks for the link Naynadine!
winks.gif

The EDES all look gorgeous, especially Ready To Party
eyelove.gif
The blushes also seem really beautiful, will probably get one or two of them (or all three .. lol).
If the lipglasses are all that creamy and pastel like, i will have no problem skipping them (luckily, more money to spend on the rest
amuse.gif
).
Wasn't interested in the glittery fluidlines at first, but after seeing that swatch i might check them out anyway :)

MACina

Thank you so much Anitacska!

I am really glad that the eyeshadow palettes seem to have a good quality because I looooove the design and colors
and will definitely get 2 of them.
Sorry for the delay. Basically she's saying that she didn't like the mint green brush set because the brushes felt quite rough and scratchy. She loved the EDES, especially the two she swatched, she said they were "unicorn-like".
lol.gif
She also loved the two blushes she swatched, the pink one is more matte, the peachy one is more frosty. The lipglasses she didn't care for much, they are quite creamy and pastel. She liked the lipsticks, especially Innocence. She loved the pink glittery fluidline, and she really loved the pinky-lilac frosty nail polish (she didn't say what it's called). She says one of the nail polishes is black with multicolour pearl. She really liked the eyeshadow palettes, they seem very pigmented and the colours work well together. And the cases are not plastic but satiny.

Hope this helps. :)

OctoberViolet

Thank you again BadassSenorita! I love the look of that light lippie. I know it will probably look blah on me, but I want it! I can always mix it with my billions of other colors or the grey and/or black lippie coming out. I also want Outrageously Fun and the other lippies. I also want Ready to Party EDES. I can't wait for this to be online so I can go mad crazy. There seems to be no end in site with the collections MAC is coming out with. I love to hate them sometimes.

Yes I DID! I tried it on and ughhh it didn't look good on me idk if maybe because I'm tan now? when I swatched it on my hand it didn't look so light but when I put it on
my lips it looked almost white, so I passed on that one :( it looks so gorgeous on the model (if that's what she has on her lips). Outrageously Fun is an AMAZING COLOR! only lipstick I am probably getting from the collection. I want all the EDES though!

I think A Natural Flirt EDES will sell fast! I think it will look great on any skin tone and the color is gorgeous, that and Ready to Party seemed to have a little iridescence to them
so prettyyyyyy

lol I realized it's only a few girls there that aren't very nice, but the ones I dealt with today were wonderful