MAC Holiday - 2012??

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
OHMIGOD, what is this? Is this the the collection? *hyperventilates*

538963_10151197961696411_490222908_n.jpg

more pics! M.A.C今年週年慶 讓你摩登實用一網打盡 | VOCE官網

kimibos

thanks naydine!! if its, the pink lippie bag, the warm piggies and the purple glosses are in my Christmas list. im some how not feeling the palettes. they kind of look like the dior bags, the clutches but not as pretty. i wonder if the fabric wont get dirty or messy with makeup residue.

LuxuriousCoral-1350.jpg
ALL.jpg
GUILTY-PASSIONS-LipGloss-1350.jpg

want!! want!! want!!!

MACina

thanks naydine!! if its, the pink lippie bag, the warm piggies and the purple glosses are in my Christmas list. im some how not feeling the palettes. they kind of look like the dior bags, the clutches but not as pretty. i wonder if the fabric wont get dirty or messy with makeup residue.

LuxuriousCoral-1350.jpg
ALL.jpg
GUILTY-PASSIONS-LipGloss-1350.jpg

want!! want!! want!!!

kimibos

If the pigments and glosses come in a Cute french box like that post says i may need them all!! oohh the dark purple glosses.
eyelove.gif

thanks naydine!! i feel like charlie sheen with all the info that you give us, my brain cant take it, unplugged this bastard!! hahahahahaha
girlhaha.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I must admit the packaging is a tiny bit on the tacky side for me since I always disliked leopard print. And I probably wouldn't have added the bows to the palettes, but other than that it's super cute! I want something mint. I think I want one of these palettes:

Medium.jpg

The colors in the e/s palettes and the pigments sets are not really for me. Can't wait to see the rest of the collection.

rockin

The leopard print lip bag is calling out to me - I adore leopard print! I'm not keen on the design of the eyeshadow palettes, even though I do like pastel mint colours the bow is just a little bit too much. The lipgloss packaging is nice, though, but I have way too much lipgloss already

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
If the pigments and glosses come in a Cute french box like that post says i may need them all!! oohh the dark purple glosses.
eyelove.gif

thanks naydine!! i feel like charlie sheen with all the info that you give us, my brain cant take it, unplugged this bastard!! hahahahahaha
girlhaha.gif
LOL!!!
lol.gif

kimibos

I must admit the packaging is a tiny bit on the tacky side for me since I always disliked leopard print. And I probably wouldn't have added the bows to the palettes, but other than that it's super cute! I want something mint. I think I want one of these palettes:

Medium.jpg

The colors in the e/s palettes and the pigments sets are not really for me. Can't wait to see the rest of the collection.
you are not alone!! i never use the bags from the sets so ill ignore the leopard one. ill probably get a minty palette too. i have a crazy philia with minty polishes. i hope you like other things in the collection. cant wait for the color story!

MACina

th_drool.gif
....again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooooooooooooo pretty.....have not seen such a lovely design for a holiday collection before!!!

It is soooo right up my alley!!!

Medium.jpg

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
you are not alone!! i never use the bags from the sets so ill ignore the leopard one. ill probably get a minty palette too. i have a crazy philia with minty polishes. i hope you like other things in the collection. cant wait for the color story!
Me too! I need the one from the China Glaze spring collection next year.

I'm sure I will like lots of things from the color collection.

glammy girl

Yay at least we have some pics to work with :) The palettes look pretty, hope there are some pretty face powders and blushes :)

Mac-Guy

Guys, I opened a new thread with a title that is easily searchable. Let's try to keep the forum neat and tidy so we can find old threads in the future. :)

dancepig

Oh, you ladies are amazing! Such good detective work!! Unfortunately, now I want almost everything...**sigh** I was hoping it would be something I wouldn't like (can't remember a holiday collection that I didn't like, but there's always a first time for everything. Thank you everyone for the lovely pics. We have reservations for November 9th in the area of the only MAC store in the State. Hopefully this will appear in the store on November 8th!

BeLucky

Holy moly. I love the almost baroque-look of the packaging, it is absolutely stunning. I will take them ALL.