MAC holiday palette shade info!

nora_e

Shade info has been added to the marisol rivera page with the original pics! Scroll all the way down:

http://www.marisolrivera.com/wst_page7.html

Text:

SEDUCTIONS AND DELIGHTS
October 20, 2005

Seductions: 6 Lip/Warm, $32.00
Teal Blue Compact
4-Lipstick: 0(f), Plastique(f), Scrumptious*(l), Lovely Like You*(l).
2-Gloss: Grand Illusion*, Teasepot*
1-Lip Brush: 316SE teal blue lacquered stained wood handle.

Seductions: 6 Lip/Cool, $32.00
Magenta Compact
4-Lipstick: Capricious(l), High Strung(f), Bellisimo*(f), Kiss Star*(f).
2-Gloss: Melodious*, Lushlady*
1-Lip Brush: 316SE magenta lacquered stained wood handle.

Seductions: 6 Lip/Trend, $32.00
Olive Green Compact
4-Lipstick: Plum Dandy(f), Sequin(f), Savoy-Aire*(l), Tempo*(l).
2-Gloss: Simply Magic*, Softer*
1-Lip Brush: 316SE olive green lacquered stained wood handle.

Delights: 6 Eye/Warm, $34.00
Teal Blue Compact
6-Eye Shadow: Cranberry(f), Embark(m), A Bluer Blue*(f), Buff-De-Buff*(l), Bluer*(f), Tendermetal*(f).
1-Eye Brush: 213SE teal blue lacquered stained wood handle.

Delights: 6 Eye/Cool, $34.00
Magenta Compact
6-Eye Shadow: Sumptuous Olive(vp),Nocturnelle(f), Zinc Bar*(l), Pale out*(f0, tabby, (6th shade name is missing)

Delights: 6 Eye/Trend, $34.00
Olive Compact
Satin Taupe(f), Gingersoft*(vp), Pearl of the Earth*(vp), Cinders*(vp), Tease 'n Teal*, (6th shade name is missing)

thegirlgotsoul

Oooooooh! Those Cool eyes & Trend eyes are going to be MINE!

smiles.gif

PrettyKitty

Oh..... I want the Olive for eyes!! I don't have Satin Taupe, and I want it because it's 3 more Veluxe Pearls for me!!! Woohoo!!

lemurian

The sixth shade in the Trend (olive) compact looks like it might be Beautiful Iris..? I agree that this palette looks the best of the three regardless
smiles.gif

user4

i think i was trend eyes... wow trend eyes is gonna go fast i see!!! lol. i dont know about the lips! i'm going to have to take a look at them first!

V2LUCKY

Thanx for the info! I seriously can't believe how much money I'm going to spend with all the holiday stuff, I just keep telling myself...... it's worth it.

foreveratorifan

Ohhh I'm gonna get the Cool Eye palette (i dont have nocturnelle and have thought of getting it anyway!) and I want a lip palette too...but I may want the Viva Glam one....

EEEEEEEPPPPPP....I'm so excited!

canadiangirl_1117

My wallet is crying!! MAC Holiday will be my downfall. I sooo want the Olive and Teal compacts, as well as some of the other holiday sets and TLC's. And the Ornamentalism e/s and Pearlizers. GAH!

nora_e

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemurian
The sixth shade in the Trend (olive) compact looks like it might be Beautiful Iris..? I agree that this palette looks the best of the three regardless
smiles.gif

That's what I'm hoping it is! The missing shade should be an existing one, so it's a strong possibility. Whatever it is, that palette is at the top of my list.

The VG palette is so tempting, especially since it's supposed to have VGVI in it. I got last year's version, though, so I will be exercising some restraint.

nora_e

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkmilk
Is this only for Saks? Or will it be out everywhere?????????

The palettes will be at all counters and on the Web site.

I think the only Saks exclusive is the larger teal face palette with 2 l/s, 4 e/s, and a blush.