MAC holiday prices & availability

lindseylouike

I've never bought any of the MAC holiday palettes, and I'm wondering how much the eye palettes are usually (or if you know this year's prices), and if they usually sell out or if they're pretty easy to find before Christmas. I really want one, but I just splurged on a Sephora order to get the deluxe samples--I'm wondering if I can wait a few weeks or if I should just go get the palette on Thursday.

BTW, I'm new, so hi!

LunaY

Depending on where you live and if it's a MAC counter/store, pretty much dictates availability IMO. Where my parents live, in Orlando, there is a MAC store and they told me they are usually good with palettes for at least a month or so, and the CCO in Orlando usually has old ones on sale so there must be extras from somewhere. But the counter in the dept. store where I am told me it's best to get there the week after they come out for best selection. They are $34.00 I think.

Hi!
wavey.gif

Hikaru-chan

I would get the palettes ASAP just in case your local counter runs out.
Usually the eye palettes run out before the lip ones (at least at my counter they do).

Juneplum

oh honey *channels karen's voice from will & grace* if u see a palette u like, GRAB IT asap! the holiday palettes always sell out quickly and this years palettes are super cute.. they usually run between $34 to $45 depending on the palette..

MACreation

the small palettes are $34 and run out reallly fast.......i remember the jewel palette (with parrot) was avaiable to pre-order when it was released and I totally blew of the MUA...lol

But I ebayed for a while and got it for $37