MAC Honesty and HoneyLust?

LeopardLove

How would u describe each in person? I'm an NC40 with blue-green eyes, which do u think would suit me more?

equiworks

Personally, I like Honeylust.... but, my skin tone is much lighter. Hopefully someone else with a similar tone can give you a better idea.

EricaMarie

I second the Honeylust-I'm really pale, but I think it would look very beautiful and glowy on your skin tone, since it's already a luminous shade.

laylalovesmac

Third on Honeylust! I haven't even tried it, but I hated Honesty. Just me, of course, but I would go for Honeylust!!!
greengrin.gif

friedargh

I don't have honeylust but I do have honesty and don't really recommend it. It has very little payoff and lots of glitter fallout (being a lustre), although it doesn't look so bad over a dark base. It might also be a good idea to check out the makeupalley reviews when contemplating a purchase
smiles.gif

HTH xo

CeCe bOO13

i have both colors; do i really need both ? i havent used honesty yet but i heard it looks great over coral crepe paintpot

deidre

I think I'm the minority, but I love Honesty!

I'm an NC40 with brown eyes, and I've found that it makes a really good all-over color on top of Rubenesque. I usually always use it as my all-over base color anytime I'm doing a bronzed look. I personally don't find the fall out to be that bad, but again, I'm using it over a paintpot. I like it because it kind of gives my eyes a glow when I use it and it's not overly pigmented.

Honeylust is beautiful, but has a lot of fallout if you use it dry. I suggest using it wet or over a sticky base.

Latest posts