MAC - Ice Parade and Dazzlespheres Discussion

LMD84

Chat about the holiday mini kits coming out this year!

I am looking forward to the mini glosses!

LMD84

Me too!! The dazzleglass/cremesheen glass sets look amazing!
i'll be getting the coral set and possibly the pink set! :) i know what i'm asking for xmas! i also want one of the shadow palettes but not sure which - perhaps the blue?

Rinstar

How to get me to purchase loads of things= name something "Dazzlesphere".

SOLD. I'l take 6 of each.

dorni

Only 4 pieces in a shpere? That´s an increase of 20%!:smash: As much as I love the pigment sets, I won´t buy any of it. Well, I already own 3 :shock: of the Crused Metal Stacks and I have to admit that I use them rarely, too much glitter for a 40 year old.

LMD84

i am not sure on the pigments - being crushed metal i am not sure if i need them because i dont use my current metals ones often enough! plus that way i have more cash to spend on the glosses!

katred

Specktra Bestie
i am not sure on the pigments - being crushed metal i am not sure if i need them because i dont use my current metals ones often enough! plus that way i have more cash to spend on the glosses!
I love all of them, in theory, but I'm not sure I'd ever use them enough to justify purchasing. I have a couple of samples from past collections and I find they have a tendency to irritate my eyes. Sort of a bummer...

SatelliteDrmr

Well, I already own 3
icon_eek.gif
of the Crused Metal Stacks and I have to admit that I use them rarely, too much glitter for a 40 year old.

I have 2 of the stacks, and can't stand them on me. They fade and crease so easily.

4 pieces because it's dazzleglass and cremesheen. Like the full size ones, they cost more, and you get less.

Edelmc

Does anybody else find the crushed metals a bit tricky to work with? I layer mine over a pp but it never goes on smoothly. It seems to catch on the skin and pull and tug a bit. I also think the pink and purple stacks look like previous releases. I think the idea of the sphere is cute but I was hoping for decorative tins so I could store pencils & brushes in (like in Lou's video)

purplerinne

I saw some of these today!!! I was surprised the store has some in. I saw the face kits and eyeshadow kits. Now the packaging, you can love it or hate it...I kinda liked it. It's pure white and on top is this half snowglobe ball full of silver glitter. The brushes were cute too...the stuff they showed me weren't testers so I couldn't do swatches or anything. The face kits come in clear bags though which I kinda liked. The silver bag is kinda strange because it has a huge silver circle in the middle (kinda like a mirror was attached) but it was just awkwardly there LOL i don't believe it was a pocket or anything. even the MA thought it was strange.

Leven

Kinda sad MAC didn't release a set of mini-glitters =/ I thought for sure we would get one because of the whole glitter and ice theme. Oh well, I think i'm gonna get the set of Coral glosses. I can never have enough coral lip products, and the coral set it has the most re-promotes in it as opposed to the other two which most consist of permanent products.

ElvenEyes

My list is going to be pathetically long. I saw lipsticks I wanted, powder, glosses and the pink set? OMG. And more. That pink set has my name on it. Yes, 5 of those please! Soft colours and glitter are sooo wintry and perfect for the transition between Holiday brights and spring pastels! And late December/early January I will be celebrating my 1 year anniversary as a makeup infatuated maniac! What more can I ask for?

love.gif

SatelliteDrmr

I saw some of these today!!! I was surprised the store has some in. I saw the face kits and eyeshadow kits. Now the packaging, you can love it or hate it...I kinda liked it. It's pure white and on top is this half snowglobe ball full of silver glitter. The brushes were cute too...the stuff they showed me weren't testers so I couldn't do swatches or anything. The face kits come in clear bags though which I kinda liked. The silver bag is kinda strange because it has a huge silver circle in the middle (kinda like a mirror was attached) but it was just awkwardly there LOL i don't believe it was a pocket or anything. even the MA thought it was strange.
Did the glitter move, or is it a painted on snowglobe? If it's moveable, I might have to get one, "just because"!

SatelliteDrmr

Kinda sad MAC didn't release a set of mini-glitters =/ I thought for sure we would get one because of the whole glitter and ice theme. Oh well, I think i'm gonna get the set of Coral glosses. I can never have enough coral lip products, and the coral set it has the most re-promotes in it as opposed to the other two which most consist of permanent products.

Agreed!!! In previous sets, I loved the one glitter you would get alongside the pigments. I expected to see lots of glitters with this collection.

I'll probably end up with the pink gloss set. I can't get enough pinks. I have to assess the situation though, as my lip product storage area is overflowing.
icon_eek.gif

xbarbiieex1

My list:

[h=3]Cool Eyeshadow Palette[/h]
[h=3]Sultry Eyeshadow Palette[/h]
Maybe the 3 brush kit :O

[h=3]Dazzlesphere! Coral Mini Gloss Kit[/h]
[h=3]Dazzlesphere! Pink Mini Gloss Kit[/h]