MAC Idol Eyes Collection Sept

lizard260

Does anyone know whether this has truly been postponed indefinately. On MAC Chat yesterday she said they would be out in Sept LE. What's the word? Thanks.

FemmeNoir

The MA said they were LE? I thought they were going to be perm.
th_remoteImage-61.gif

productjunkie

Idol Eyes is launching in late Sept. They aren't limited, you can actually get them for your pro pallette's as well! The colours are all gorgeous. Enjoy them when they come out.

sigwing

I thought these shadows were what's coming out Aug. 4th. That was the news at my MAC counter day before yesterday. And I thought the paints were the same day.

I guess we'll have to wait & see. Maybe there's confusion being stirred up for some reason.

ladybugz07

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigwing
I thought these shadows were what's coming out Aug. 4th. That was the news at my MAC counter day before yesterday. And I thought the paints were the same day.

I guess we'll have to wait & see. Maybe there's confusion being stirred up for some reason.

The shadows coming out on Aug 4th are the Lustrevision collection, IIRC...

sigwing

THAT's it....thanks! I knew there was something I need to go look at & spend part of my paycheck on next Thursday!
smiles.gif

leppy

The email response I got:

Quote:
Hi Adrienne:

Thank you for taking the time to email us at M·A·C Cosmetics Online.

Yes, we will be launching a gorgeous collection of Veluxe Pearl Eye Shadows and Glitter Eye Liners. This collection will include new, permanent shades as well as reintroduction and limited edition shades. The anticipated release date is scheduled for late September.
Additionally, as a registered member of our site, you will be the first to know about any upcoming collections!

Adrienne, I invite you to view What's New online:
http://www.maccosmetics.com/whats_ne...mpl?AD_ID=4930

We hope you will continue to visit us at M·A·C Cosmetics Online. If we can be of further assistance, please let us know.

Kindest regards,

Erika
M·A·C Cosmetics Online
Makeup Artist