MAC In Extra Dimension Collection 2013 (April 2013)

luvlydee

happybirthday.gif
To Erine and Yazmin!!!

MissTT

Well the Galleria is being discontinued in the GM only right? Same with the Artsy I think too. Artsy is the new IT bag as the Galleria was maybe three years ago. Either way DA is light colored which requires babying to prevent color transfer. But it sure looks nice with an even Patina. I vote for the Artsy...

And I foresee this collection being a major haul for me. I want all of the blushes and EDSF.
See, Slim, that's kind of an issue I have. I like the Galliera just b/c I like it, but I know it was played out a few years ago before I was into LV. I don't want to spend that kind of money on a played out bag and be regretting it a year from now. The Galliera is being totally discontinued in all sizes and colors. For other bags it's just the GM size.

And happy, happy birthday to the two special ladies in this thread. Hope it was awesome.

Yazmin

Thanks so much everybody!
bouquet.gif
You're all so sweet!

Erine, love your new avatar! At first glance, you look like Jennifer Carpenter (Deb from Dexter).

Corally

For the Dutchies... this collection will be pro store only, it will not be available on the MAC website. Bleh. :meh:
Thanks for the info Corally. In that case, chances are I'll just order from MAC UK. It depends on whether we have plans to go to Amsterdam for the day anyways, but I'm not sure about that one yet. If several collections would launch the same day I would, so that I get to swatch first and hopefully be a bit selective, but that will probably not happen will it....
th_mad0217.gif
I really hoped that it'd be available on the MAC website.. this sucks. :eek:

GlamQueen21

Happy Birthday Erine and Yazmin!!!
happybirthday.gif

I cannot wait for this collection to launch!! Will have to see more swatches to finalize my list.

kimibos

holy cow i almost miss it!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERINE AND YAZMIN!!
congrat.gif
i hope you both had an awesome day today and always!

martiangurll

The only thing I know for sure without swatches is the lime green EDES. The rest, I need swatches. I do have to join team ICATS too

iATEaSEAmonster

Still wondering how the darker shade of the EDSF is supposed to be used. As a contour? As a base for the shimmery shade? It's not eye-safe, so I can't see it being used as eyeshadow.

ForeverJenn

I'm more into the blushes than the skin finishes, Atleast thats what im telling myself.. got to cut the list somehow
th_loser.gif