Mac in Harrods

Mmmayumi

So my mom and I are going to London as a before i start college shopping thing. And we're going into Harrods because she wants cheesecake(lol if you've ever tried the cheesecake there you'd know why) anyway, i know theres a MAC counter there and was wondering what it's like? because the one in selfridges is always busy. Like are the MAs nice? and how much of the product range do they carry? etc. TIA
smiles.gif

VIC MAC

Grab your Mum by the hand, and go to the PRO store instead -it's just a walk down Oxford Street......
choochoo.gif

UNITED KINGDOM
M·A·C
West Soho
28 Fouberts Place
London W1F 7PR

RedRibbon

I'd have to agree on the Pro Store, it is usually a lot less busy and the people working there are much nicer and they take longer helping you.

Plus it's on the cusp of Carnaby Street and I love the shops down there
smiles.gif

DirtyPlum

The Harrods counter is pretty big and the staff at the store are super super nice. You wont be disappointed. Enjoy the cheesecake
winks.gif

Pink_Puddleduck

The harrods stand is a lot nicer than the one in Selfridges, the MA's seem to be more approachable but as they are in a busy department store their time is obviously more limited
smiles.gif
I;d get to a mac store , in particular the pro store if you can, which is very close to Liberty, which your mum may also like to visit if she wants to go to harrods
smiles.gif

Mmmayumi

Thanks everyone! I'll definitely check out the pro store in soho, shouldn't be too hard to find.
smiles.gif
and just a quick butchers in harrods anyway
smiles.gif
very helpful, thanks again
xoxo

Cerydwen

I love Harrods! I couldn't find the MAC stand last time I was there (I was in a hurry and the store was about to close), but I want to visit to look at the Boudoir range when it's available. Could any kind person provide geographically-challenged me with directions to where in Harrods I need to be looking?
Thanks!
th_LMAO.gif