MAC in Kansas City, MO

enjoybeingagirl

I am hoping someone can help me ... about a year ago I went to Kansas City to go shopping and I went to a mall that had Sephora, MAC, and a Bare Escentuals boutique. I know it wasn't The Plaza but on the MAC website it says the only free standing store is in the Plaza. Does anyone know if there is another MAC store in KC? I thought it was the Independence Center but the website doesn't list any of those stores?
th_dunno.gif
I am so confused! I need my MAC fix!

purrtykitty

I'm pretty sure the only f/s MAC is on the plaza. I know there's a counter in Nordstrom at Oak Park Mall. There's also a CCO at the Legends Shopping Center off I-435. Those are typically the only places I hit when I'm in KC.

enjoybeingagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
I'm pretty sure the only f/s MAC is on the plaza. I know there's a counter in Nordstrom at Oak Park Mall. There's also a CCO at the Legends Shopping Center off I-435. Those are typically the only places I hit when I'm in KC.

Thanks. It is making me feel crazy though as I have a specific memory that there was a MAC store there because I was too timid to go in with the MUAs looking flawless and the store was packed. I remember walking a foot in the store, looking at the pigments, and leaving.

Maybe it is just wishful thinking!