MAC in magazines

bottleblack

I always get excited when I see MAC featured in magazines. Sorry the first two are a little small.

The first one is from Better Homes & Gardens:
Fashionably Fuschia l/s
bhg1.jpg

These two are from Glamour:
l/s #2 is Poppy Hop
allure2.jpg

allure1.jpg

user2

Oh the last one is cute!

I found a big Viva Glam V ad in my Vogue and I had to tear it out to put it on my wall!!!

brandi

there was also a picture of MAC dusty coral pigment for spring orange colors in the cosmo april mag too! i want that color no wait i need that color!

Piaqua

They're from glamour (the second two)... I know because I love my glamour mag and just read it while flying to san juan... it says glamour at the bottom of the page as well... But yeah, I got really excited when I saw that in there too!
smiles.gif

Trax

Yeah I've seen the Allure ones (although I think Poppy Hop was in Galmour) anyways... then I wanted to try Poppy Hop but I didn't like it. It definitely looks sheerer on the model.

Trax

Yeah Dusty Coral was in Cosmo; I love it!! I love all three mags; Cosmopolitan, Allure and Glamour... must haves!!

depecher

I am such a MAC junkie that I actually cringed when I saw what they did to the Culturebloom shadows. I can't believe they actually dug into them.
lol.gif

Glow

Teen Vogue has MAC all the time.

Quote:
I am such a MAC junkie that I actually cringed when I saw what they did to the Culturebloom shadows. I can't believe they actually dug into them

Same I was like. Oh what a waste. Someone could've used them.

2_pink

Yea, and Dejarose l/g and something else from the Dejarose collection was in....Allure...i think.

I get excited too *haha* i dont know why.

JesusShaves

Pop magazine used to have mac ads (non viva glam ones) at the back.. i only have four of them. The latest issue they stopped.. so i didnt buy it.. lol!

2ce32391.jpg

this was one of them
smiles.gif

flowerhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by depecher
I am such a MAC junkie that I actually cringed when I saw what they did to the Culturebloom shadows. I can't believe they actually dug into them.
lol.gif

Come on...it was for design purposes. Saddo
smiles.gif

thegirlgotsoul

Page 8 of this month's Jane Magazine (with Ashlee Simpson on the cover) has a photo of a MAC lipstick. I think it's Culturebloom, but it could be Poppy Hop.

jess98765

omg, how can people dare to deface eyeshadows like that?? omg, i freak out if i have like a tiny midgit scratch on my shadows- i'd faint if i had my shadows have things engraved in them!!! lol

PrettyinPink

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusShaves
Pop magazine used to have mac ads (non viva glam ones) at the back.. i only have four of them. The latest issue they stopped.. so i didnt buy it.. lol!

2ce32391.jpg

this was one of them
smiles.gif

I love that! Do you happen to have any extra issues with MAC ads in them? I'd love love love to have one!

JesusShaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyinPink
I love that! Do you happen to have any extra issues with MAC ads in them? I'd love love love to have one!

sorry i dont ... but i can take pictures of the other ones when i find the digi cam lol. These magazines cost me £5 and are real heavy, reasons why i wont cut them out or be able to get a decent scan of them(till i get my own scanner
winks.gif
).

Wattage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess98765
omg, how can people dare to deface eyeshadows like that?? omg, i freak out if i have like a tiny midgit scratch on my shadows- i'd faint if i had my shadows have things engraved in them!!! lol

LOL I totally agree! I want to puke when I see chopped up, crumbled MAC! It's like disrespecting the church! AHH!!!

th_remoteImage-61.gif
Pure, pure evil!