MAC in Rome?

sel00187

Hi,
I'm off to Rome in July and ive done a search and found 3 addresses, I'm staying in the Vatican City and I found that my closest MAC would be in 'Coin'? can anyone show me any MAC counters/freestanding stores in Rome please because ive got absolutly no idea how to get there, where it is or anything
hmm.gif

ambidextrous

I was there 4 years ago... well just in the pro store, it's the via del babuino one (it's very close to the spanish stairs).

the one closest to you must be: Via Cola di Rienzo, 173
Rome OO192
39 063 2110793

I don't know what the coin means in this context, in french it's "corner" but just look up the adress under it... I thought of going there when I was near vatican city, but I never went. anyway, have fun

I am Italian...Coin is a name of a dep store...like Barneys, Walmart and so on...high level quality stuff..
type.gif
type.gif

All the MAC corners in Italy are in Coin stores (I think we got now abt just 5 corners in all the country ), but, as we are speaking of Rome, it is one of the 3 PRO we hv in our country with Milan and Bologna, too...
Not Florence, me poor!!!
th_remoteImage-61.gif
th_remoteImage-61.gif
th_remoteImage-61.gif
th_remoteImage-61.gif
th_remoteImage-61.gif

red

was there in March
eyelove.gif

The freestanding is in Via del Babuino, cool store, but I warn you, lots of "attitude" with the MAs. You can walk there from where you are staying, its about a 20 minute walk approx. Don't forget to check out the LUSH stores
eyelove.gif

Coin dept. store is like a mini-Macys.

here's the store in Via del Babuino,and me looking like I just got runned over by an 18 wheeler

9acd11e4.jpg

Vale

Hi!
Via del Babuino is on the left of Piazza di Spagna, you cannot mistake.
There is a Mac Pro and shop assistants are very friendly (in my experience)

red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vale
Hi!
Via del Babuino is on the left of Piazza di Spagna, you cannot mistake.
There is a Mac Pro and shop assistants are very friendly (in my experience)

I wouldn't go as far as saying they are "very friendly"
lmao.gif

hee hee hee

I
eyelove.gif
you Valentina

Vale

Quote:
Originally Posted by red
I wouldn't go as far as saying they are "very friendly"
lmao.gif

hee hee hee

I
eyelove.gif
you Valentina

I not understand. My english is very bad.
(Perchè mi prendi in giro?)
ssad.gif

red

Vale, I said that I don't think they are very friendly
smiles.gif

p.s. non ti stavo prendendo in giro, dicevo solo che non penso le MA sono molto carine
graucho.gif

UrbanEve

Quote:
Originally Posted by red
Vale, I said that I don't think they are very friendly
smiles.gif

I also didn't find the MA at the Pro store very friendly. She was serving my friend and then suddenly left her to talk to her friends and promptly forgot about her customer. The guy at the Coin was very nice and spoke good English as well. However they had postcards at the Pro store, a big plus
eyelove.gif

Although, I've been to both stores (Pro and Coin) just once, so it's not a huge statistic
hmm.gif
, but I hope it helps.

MAC_Addict94

do they sell all MAC pro products at the pro store in via babuino? like the 15 pan pallettes, and eyeshadows in pan form?