MAC in Salzburg (Austria)

Swatch

Hello!
I will be going to Austria this summer. Does anyone know if there is a MAC store in Salzburg? If so, where can I find it? The MAC website doesn't work :(

Thank you!

Mac-Guy

I've been to Salzburg a few times, but I don't recall any MAC store (or department counter) in the city. It's a rather small city, so this does not come as a surprise. My guess is that the closest one is located in Munich (about 1 - 1,5 hours drive). Are you traveling from the US? If so, MAC products are much more reasonable priced in the US than in Europe. Enjoy Salzburg, it's a lovely and cute city, but it's not very fashion-forward.

PS: Maybe a local might have more insides if there is a hidden store that sells MAC.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
As far as I know, there is only one (or 2?) MAC stores in Austria, and one is supposed to be in Vienna. In Salzburg you should be able to buy MAC at Marrionnaud. I don't know how up to date those infos are though. And I've been hearing for a while now that there will be an austrian MAC onlineshop soon.
I've been to Salzburg once, and everything was so expensive, I didn't buy anything, lol.

Mac-Guy

Does Marrionnaud carry MAC now?

I second your opinion on the prices in Salzburg. It's expensive!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I think so, think I read it in another forum. There was a list with all MAC counters and stores, but like I said I don't know how up to date that is.

Ejka

Hello!
I will be going to Austria this summer. Does anyone know if there is a MAC store in Salzburg? If so, where can I find it? The MAC website doesn't work :(

Thank you!
According to maccosmetics.de there is a counter at Marionnaud - the address is Getreidegasse 10, Salzburg. I'll be in Salzburg on 15 July and I can check in person if the counter is still there, but info on official sites is usually (or at least should be) up-to-date and reliable.