MAC In The Spotlight Collection

Corally

Let's also remember a lot of bloggers et al have likely been swamped with all the Holiday stuff from multiple brands, and I'd think reviewing Holiday collections and sets would be a priority over new permanent launches.

That's true, but I've expected at least a review or two by now since they're getting so hyped up on instagram.

I might actually skip the copper face compact from the holiday collection and grab *I think* Beaming Blush and Double Gleam instead if this launches tomorrow.

Corally

Swatches
[video=youtube_share;STHrjHOt2Qs]https://youtu.be/STHrjHOt2Qs[/video]

She makes me wants to get them all. :scared: They're all sooo pretty! But I just know I wont use purple highlighter. I'm gonna be so poor if this lauches today with Nutcracker Sweet, probably won't be able to restrain myself and get them all but Soft Frost because I can't wait any longer lol

NaomiH

She makes me wants to get them all. :scared: They're all sooo pretty! But I just know I wont use purple highlighter. I'm gonna be so poor if this lauches today with Nutcracker Sweet, probably won't be able to restrain myself and get them all but Soft Frost because I can't wait any longer lol

I'm getting all 4! I was wary of purple as a highlight until I got the ABH Moon Child kit and fell in love with Purple Horseshoe.

MissTania

I can relate! I just want to buy these locally ASAP. I have no clue when it will release here - sometimes it's weeks later others much closer to the US. I will need to ask at a Counter soon I don't even know when Holiday is due!

Latest posts