MAC Indulge Collection (August 22, 2013)

Pinkdollface

But but but...its so
true.gif
winkiss.gif
Thanks that's so sweet
bouquet.gif
I'll most likely get it and maybe even a BU
girlhaha.gif

babygirlLAH

Just ordered utterly tart, lust for life, and just a bite from nordstroms. :) was only planning on buying just a bite but gheez the lip glosses looked so pretty! And well today is my birthday so I thought this would be a nice birthday gift to myself :p

Candycoatedclos

Just ordered utterly tart, lust for life, and just a bite from nordstroms.
smiles.gif
was only planning on buying just a bite but gheez the lip glosses looked so pretty! And well today is my birthday so I thought this would be a nice birthday gift to myself :p
i have and love those 2 lipglosses! you def need them! and happy birthday!!

hazyday

smiles.gif
was only planning on buying just a bite but gheez the lip glosses looked so pretty! And well today is my birthday so I thought this would be a nice birthday gift to myself :p
I ordered Just a Bite from Nordstrom too. I saw it on Temptalia and loved it, and I am not one for red lipsticks usually!

Michelemu21

Just ordered utterly tart, lust for life, and just a bite from nordstroms. :) was only planning on buying just a bite but gheez the lip glosses looked so pretty! And well today is my birthday so I thought this would be a nice birthday gift to myself :p
Happy birthday!

MACina

happybirthday.gif
babygirlLAH
th_thstars.gif

smiles.gif

Mayanas

:fluffy:  Fluffy for everyone!  For those who ordered, I hope you get your stuff soon so you can swatch and wear and share. Hell, you guys might make me change my mind about one of the shadows or lippies.  And fluffy for those who aren't feeling it, that's ok too!  More money for Retro Matte or the holiday collections which I've read are gonna be kinda nice.  :fluffy:
Feliz cumpleanos :)

Addict4MAC

smiles.gif
pompom.gif
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ENJOY!
pompom.gif

elegant-one

I'm excited to get Just a Bite tomorrow/today and then tomorrow/Tuesday get Deliciously Rich and Palace Pedigreed. Lust for Life is still on my radar but I'm supposed to be on a lipglass ban
ohboy.gif
See, I'm on a gloss ban too
lol.gif
funny right! But I really want Utterly Tart. I've been really good about the ban too.

LOL on the show talk

SavannahLovely

Macy's order has been placed. Ended up with Just A Bite, Utterly Tart, Lust For Life, Ultimate Dish, Palace Pedigree, Three Ring Yellow, Divine Decadence and Deep Cravings. Now I can go back to sleep lol

matchachoco

Aww, I ordered on Friday 2nd day air and my tracking still only says 'a label has been created.' It's been the same since Friday night! I hope it gets here today! Contemplating Three Ring Yellow still... It looks more yellow than green to me, is that just my monitor?