MAC Indulge Collection (August 22, 2013)

ARmakeupjunkie

We have summer from about March to November. I can hardly wear makup during that time and due to the humidity my hair always looks like a hot mess.

Ana A

I love darker colors so I'm definitely excited about a lot of the things in this collection, I hated Baking Beauties! this is more my turf....cant wait for the holiday collections this year

Naughtyp

I'm interested in far too many items now considering I said I was gonna skip this collection!! need swatches!! interested In: Smash Hit ls By Design ls Feed the Senses ls Liqueur lg Ultimate Dish lg Deliciously Rich pp

MissBeautyBunni

Thanks Erine! Those last 2 colors will be mine!!!!
eyelove.gif

Here are the lips

valkolak

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh need everything! No but srsly both fluidlines, maybe all the lipsticks, most of the shadows!

Dolly Snow

mac_wishlist.gif

Feed The Senses (I like the description a purple nude)
Just A Bite

Don't know about the rest yet.
Will this be in all stores including counters?

Odelia

Every time I look at the promo pictures, my list grows, ugh!
I'm getting more excited! The collection does indeed seem a bit small somehow (even though I now want like 9 things $_$)

I hope July remains a quiet collection month! Pls MAC, no sneaky awesome collections thrown in - I need to save money for NARS and MAC in August! lol

destine2grow

So I have added to my list I know for sure I want: Feed the sense l/s Just a bite l/s Utterly tart l/g Liqueur l/g (maybe) DD and PP e/s

BriarRose

I'm looking forward to the complete list for the US, because thus far not much is jumping out at me. My tentative list so far is just:

Palace Pedigreed ES (definite)
Feed the Senses LS (maybe)
Just a Bite LS (maybe)

I was really looking forward to the gold fluidline, but no thanks to gold glitter. I have Feminine Edge, and one glittery FL in my life is already more than enough.

NewChick10

I do not like lustres but I'm curious to see swatches of "Feed the Sense." I just might break down and get it. I want Three Ring Yellow eyeshadow too but I already have a few yellow eyeshadows that have not been touched.