MAC Indulge Collection (August 22, 2013)

erine1881

I was thinking Ablaze at first but Toxic Tale works too. Technically she doesn't mention that it will be in this collection. I think it is Moxie since she was actually there taking photos.
I thought it was ablaze too, as it looks more orange coral than pink. And yeah, nowhere in that article does it say Moxie is coming back, unless "retreat to the range" means coming back. But it is definitely not in this collection. :nope:

sungelly87

But it is definitely not in this collection.
nope.gif
I wonder if that means it will become perm, like Candy Yum-Yum

LipstickVixen27

Illamasqua has a very pretty teal green lipstick called Apocalips and they do also have a green lipglosses called Violate and Shoot. I do only have Apocalips and Violate so far and love them.Plan on getting Shoot soon. But an emerald lipstick and/or lipgloss would really be awesome too!!!
Emerald Green Lipstick by Kaoir http://kaoir.com/envy-us.php#.UaqxLWS9Kc0

erine1881

That collection is going to FLY out the doors - here's hoping they make them perm - the perm p/ps are so heavy on the glittery ones right now.
Agreed. You can't wear a matte lid with the glittery ones. Only a shimmery shadow.

ChosenOne

Not sure why your quote disappeared, but best wishes for the newest feline addition to your little family! I think Finnegan is an adorable name
love.gif

erine1881

If someone responds above a quote, like this, it disappears if they are then quoted.
Not sure why your quote disappeared, but best wishes for the newest feline addition to your little family!  I think Finnegan is an adorable name  :love:
If they respond below a quote, like I'm doing here, it will show if you quote them.

valkolak

I am loving everything we've seen from this collection so far. I'm really digging the catwalk looks.

Pinkdollface

Yeah there's 5 lipsticks-3 light (nude beige-ish, nude creme-ish, light pink) and 2 dark (dark wine, and black-ish).
Please let the dark ones be mattes! Or at least satins, but no cremesheens, lustres, frosts, because I don't like darks in those finishes.

ChosenOne

If they respond below a quote, like I'm doing here, it will show if you quote them.
Interesting... I did notice it only happens when I multiquote. I'll have to be more careful about separating the quotes before I type, I guess. Thanks for the explanation!

SavannahLovely

When I read that Moxie was coming back, I knew it was too good to be true... Besides, it wouldn't really fit a fall collection. I hope they do repromote it soon though. Or just make all our dreams come true and make it permanent haha!