MAC INTERVIEW UK DEMO

Hey guys

Ive got an makup demo next thursday for selfrigdes store, does anyone know the heads up for the UK store, do they swap the models? Do you have to bring all mac brushes as i dont think i have their eye shadow brush!! what kind of things should i be talking to my model about?

Thanks would really help a bunch as i am soooo nervous i normally worked in retail but have a passion for makeup i didnt even think id get this far in the process!
Shauna x

Email me if anything - [email protected]

beautycool

Hi Hun I know nothing :( but its great to hear you have got this far I just wanted to wish you good luck Hun Hope you get it :) Please let me know either way :) Good luck n hugs x Debbie xxxx

Hi Hun I know nothing :( but its great to hear you have got this far I just wanted to wish you good luck Hun Hope you get it :) Please let me know either way :) Good luck n hugs x Debbie xxxx
Hey gurl Yeah i got the job! In selfdrigdes as a summer temp, process went really quick as you can see from the time i posted this! Thabks love Shauna

beautycool

Hi ok thanks for reply usually you know these things take long lol Omg u in Selfridges London then ? I may have to visit I'm not that far I mean I'm about 45 min from Waterloo prob less if got the fast train then underground isn't it to actual London shops Are u from London Or are you talking about Selfridges Manchester