MAC Items Being Discontinued in 2015

lyseD

Okay, complete state of panic here, they discontinued uninterrupted, HOW ?! this is my HG !!! If anyone has a backup or knows where to get one for retail can they please pm me!
Sorry you missed out. I checked MAC on-line Canada and they are out too. I'll be at the MAC store on Monday and I can check for you.

dstroyedangel

Thanks everyone, Im sure you all know what its like when a favorite item just disappears. Its one thing to make something LE with incredibly small quantities, but discontinuing a permanent item without warning people is not cool. I generally dont get all wound up about dc products, it happens, but this is eyeshadow is absolute love for me :(.... I'll be looking for it locally and checking cco's. If I hit a wall, I will report back and if I happen to stumble upon many I'd be happy to help others pick this up too.

dstroyedangel

Sorry you missed out. I checked MAC on-line Canada and they are out too. I'll be at the MAC store on Monday and I can check for you.
Thank you for being so sweet and offering :). Im actually going to look around for it this weekend, before inconveniencing anyone. If I hit a wall I will def pm you, thanks again
blush-anim-cl.gif

DMcG9

Rumor has it that uninterrupted will come back just in regular eyeshadow pot size/pan
I could see this happening. Several years ago a lot of older pro shades went from the large pro pans to the regular sized eyeshadows. E.g.) Vellum. I still have one in the old large disc.

Lipglass*Lover*

*~*Does anyone know if Viva Glam V lipglass was discontinued? I'm running out of my last tube, and went to buy one on the MAC website, and I can't find it anywhere. I'm in panic mode!*~*

erine1881

Thanks for the quick response! Why would MAC do this (and how did I miss it)? I'm hoping they release some amazing glosses this year to make up for this..my feelings are legit hurt right now.
No problem! I've very saddened by some of the choices MAC has made, some of which I'll never recover from :cry:

leonah

I finally managed to track down one cubic (the last one!) in a store downtown after looking for it in four different stores (and we have only 5 stores that carry MAC + online in stockholm). anyway, it's soo gorgeous I love it! I actually got blush all day also in another store since like every store were out of buff and prism as well and all the neutral blushes. but when I came home they were really similar just a tad different in tone and BAD got some shimmer in it as well.

been also hunting for the cremestick liners like crazy but everyone has been out of them for months :( when I talked to the SA at one store she said that she knew nothing about cubic, buff and tenderling + the cremestick liners to be dc at all. she said that maybe they were just going to redo the formula since they are going to or have done to harmony according to her. hope that is true although I'm not sure why it would be different for scandi and not the rest?!

leonah

can you still back2mac cremestick liners plastic case later on even if they have been discontinued?

Latest posts