MAC - I've hit the mother load !!!

talste

Hi All,

I've just moved from Malaysia to India & first thing I did was check out the MAC store at Ambience Mall in Gurgoan, New Delhi.

I wasn't expecting much but
omg.gif
they have everything in store
drools.gif
Fafi, Heatherette, Naughty Nauticals, Moisturelush, Lightful, Metal X, Flashtronic, etc.

I even saw "Parrot" on the shelf & so many other eye shadows I've only read about !

They also had the full range of crème blush, CCB, sheer tone shimmer blush, Paints, paint pots, fluidlines & shade sticks ! MSF's too unfortunately only in light flush & warmed.

It felt like I died & gone to MAC Heaven !!!

So there is no real purpose to this post I just wanted to share my excitement with all the other Mac-a-holics on here as I've tried to get Hubby to share in my joy but he just doesn't get it
tong.gif

spectrolite

Wow that is awesome. I got excited just reading about all of those LE goodies >_< What are the MAC prices like in India??

And btw, your blog is really facinating! I can't stop reading it
drama.gif

xxManBeaterxx

Dam you really did find mac heaven, fafi and heatherette??!! I would looovee to grab 10 cash flow paint pots (im a sucker for anything gold) and hollywood nights lipstick *drool*!

Im also curious to know what the prices are on stuff

mocha_queen

lol that ambi mall store is really fantastic.
I was just starting out with MAC brushes and I grabbed the last Heirlooms basic eye brush set a couple of days ago.
and the girls! dont even get me started, i love them all.

talste

Quote:
Originally Posted by florabundance
you're so lucky!!!!
as spectrolite asked, what are the prices like over there???

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
Wow that is awesome. I got excited just reading about all of those LE goodies >_< What are the MAC prices like in India??

And btw, your blog is really facinating! I can't stop reading it
drama.gif

Hey thanks for visiting my blog
thmbup.gif
, The hotel here is a bit of a shocker to. I nearly stepped on a used rubber when I was coming back from the pool this afternoon, eeewwww so I think I'll be blogging about this place soon.

I've just had a quick look for my MAC receipt but in all my excitment it seems I've already lost it & I didn't really take note of the prices cos I was like
th_drool.gif
when I saw all the goodies & the currency is still new to me so I'm trying to get my head around that.

I'll post prices when that elsuive receipt turns up or I visit the store again lol.

mocha_queen

eye shadows - 18.50 USD
lipsticks - 21.00 USD
mineralize skinfinish - 30.00 USD
paint pots - 23.50 USD
metal x cream shadow - 23.00 USD
187 Brush - 51.00USD

Thats mostly what I bought from the Ambi Mall Store
Hope that gives some sort of idea about the prices
[I think ill refrain from buying anything till I get back to the States]

abbyquack

Wow that's awesome that they have all those LE products still! I know how you feel about walking into a MAC store and practically being in heaven! I spent my summer in the Yukon, and since barely anyone even knows where that is, you can imagine there's no MAC supplier nearby either! So anyways I am finally back near a MAC store and when I went in there I practically bought out the entire store, I was so excited!

Then, last night I had a dream that I was still in the Yukon and I found some shady place that sold old MAC products -they were all broken (an old Lightscapade msf, etc) and used, but I was so excited in my dream! Then I woke up and realized I'm not even there anymore, so I don't have to worry about that anyways! lol.

talste

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocha_queen
eye shadows - 18.50 USD
lipsticks - 21.00 USD
mineralize skinfinish - 30.00 USD
paint pots - 23.50 USD
metal x cream shadow - 23.00 USD
187 Brush - 51.00USD

Thats mostly what I bought from the Ambi Mall Store
Hope that gives some sort of idea about the prices
[I think ill refrain from buying anything till I get back to the States]

I found the missing receipt, so I'll add to your list.
I used xe for the conversion so the price is based on mid market rates.

Paint (tube not pot) - 24.00 USD
224 Brush - 37.00 USD
Duo glue - 14.00 USD

btw Are all MAC stores stocked like this in Delhi & Mumbai ?

Cheers

mocha_queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by talste
I found the missing receipt, so I'll add to your list.
I used xe for the conversion so the price is based on mid market rates.

Paint (tube not pot) - 24.00 USD
224 Brush - 37.00 USD
Duo glue - 14.00 USD

btw Are all MAC stores stocked like this in Delhi & Mumbai ?

Cheers

I havent been to the Mumbai stores, but the other MAC store in delhi [ City Walk Mall - Saket] is pretty much the same, they had alot of discontinued and limited edition stuff last time I checked.