MAC jobs that are not SA/MA

Sushi_Flower

What MAC jobs are there apart from being an SA/MA at the counter. I guess all the jobs behind the scenes etc there's probably a huge network of people involved to keep MAC running and i'm interested in knowing about all the different positions there are out there and how you would even find out about them and maybe even apply.

lah_knee

im pretty sure you would need a degree in marketing or something to that effect, to work for a big company like that, behind the scenes...

Sushi_Flower

Yeh i'm sure you do need something along those lines. I'm doing a degree in Product Design and it involves alot of materials science, packaging, marketing, design psychology modules etc so i'm particularly interested in what happens behind the scenes.

Anyone got any ideas about jobs available behind the scenes? Not asking because i want to apply for them particularly but just interested in knowing atleast due to my degree and personal interest.

AllINeedIsMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
Y
Anyone got any ideas about jobs available behind the scenes?

Yeah, I'm interested in knowing too, I have a BA in Marketing and I'm going back to school fo cosmotology this spring and I would just LOVE to get a job with Mac.