mac kelly e/s or wondergrass

drebaby

Im looking for a nice bright green, but dont really want to pay the ebay price for wondergrass..can anyone tell me how the 2 compare..or a possible swatch of the two side by side? if so it would be appriciated..thanks

glam8babe

Re: mack kelly or wondergrass

if you missed out on wondergrass a perfect dupe for it is Urban Decays deluxe eyeshadow in Graffiti, i have both and swatched them they are almost identical

drebaby

i didnt realize i put "mack" cant figure out how to edit..opps!

thanks..i was in ulta yesterday they were out of the testers in that color, and the lady was acting funny about making a new one for a tester so i couldnt even see how that would look on my skin..i will check it out

Shepherdess

Is that kelly green pigment or kelly eyeshadow?
I think that wondergrass is a very unique shade of green, unfortunately its the only c-shock item I own
ssad.gif
, and ebay prices are too high for me to afford the rest of the c-shock.

KTB

Kelly GReen pigment is a good dupe but on me ai still prefer Wondergrass. Kelly GReen goes just a little pastely (is that a word? ) on me. WOndergrass is my fav colour and I wish I'd bought a backup.

drebaby

sorry i meant the eyeshadow..its a satin. the seller that i had got pigment samples from b4 her store doesnt appear to be open anymore..

ashleydenise

They're close, but Kelly Green is slightly lighter and has more of a sheen to it, where wondergrass is deeper and has less sheen/more of a matte finnish.