MAC Kinky Boots Collection (Oct 9, 2014)

stirfryedshana

Never watched the musical so at least I don't HAVE to buy something from this one on sentimentality alone! Hopefully the colors will suck because my wallet can definitely not afford all these new fall collections lol.

patentg33k

If you haven't seen the play/musical, this is the scene from the movie that I think of when someone says kinky boots...

awickedshape

If you haven't seen the play/musical, this is the scene from the movie that I think of when someone says kinky boots...
I didn't look at it yet but is that Chiwetel Ejiofor? I know about the play's storyline but I didn't know it was based on a film. I Googled it, it is him lol

OctoberViolet

I didn't look at it yet but is that Chiwetel Ejiofor? I know about the play's storyline but I didn't know it was based on a film.

I Googled it, it is him lol
For the life of me I cannot pronounce his name. I think he is very attractive though.
eyelove.gif

Kristin Bacon

Now that is real dedication......I on the other hand just write them down in my note pad with the release dates and put little hearts on items I'm most interested in. I know old fashion lol
omg that is exactly what i do too haha. love my lil hearts next to the cant live without items