MAC l/g suggestions

thelimabean

I have fair skin, rather rosy lips and cheeks, blonde hair and blue eyes. I was wondering what MAC lipgloss would look good for my complexion, I can only afford one and was thinking about buying 'Roman Holiday' or 'Money Honey'. If any of you have similar complexions, i'd like a lipgloss I could wear to school as well as a night out since I can only afford one right now
smiles.gif

Thanks in advance!

gildedangel

I love Nymphette l/g and Love Nectar l/g myself, but Money Honey would work well for you too! Gotta love the dazzleglass!

thelimabean

Thanks I went to the MAC store by my house and they didn't have money honey or Roman holiday, but I got Love Nectar and it's so pretty
smiles.gif
I would still like to know which is better so I can go to a different one next weekend and get another!

ForgetRegret

I'm a sucker for Love Alert...it looks really pretty all by itself (and you can sheer it out by applying less, or pump up the color by really slicking it on), and looks absolutely gorgeous over pink or red lipsticks...Rags to Riches is another really pretty color...looks a little iffy in the tube, but beautiful on the lips.
greengrin.gif
HTH!