Mac Lash dupes!

chako012

I found some lashes similar to Mac's and Shu's but whole lot cheaper!

Theres a dupe for the Mac Lash 20 .
M8H9_128.jpg

Lashstyle6.jpg

Lash Boutique | Stunningly Beautiful Faux Lashes | Australia | Free Shipping |

Mac 4 Lash

M8H1_128.jpg

Lashstyle2.jpg

Theres a few Shu uemura Dupes as well!

The site is at

I've ordered some already and have been really happy with them
smiles.gif
Shipping is free if you order over $50 and it comes fairly quickly!

chako012

Exactly! Half price is good enough for me! Also the Shu dupes are like 10x cheaper Shu charge an arm and a leg for their lashes. I think I paid about $40 for my last pair and they were one of the cheapest ones there!!

simplyenchantin

Yeah someone mentioned Shu lashes to me.. I think it was Nat.. and when I had a look at the prices I was like "woah I think I'll pass" LOL. Thanks for the site
greengrin.gif

Pinupsundae

I'd also be looking at Ardelle or Red Cherry or even just cheap brands you can find in places like Groove here in Australia...Whilst $10 is sort of half price compared to MAC, if I was going to go for some new cheapies then I'd just go with those brands, plus their range is a lot bigger.

~Crystal~

I think these are worth checking out!

Maybe it's just me... (sigh at asian eyes), but often, I find that the cheapie ones sit strangely on me, or they're just too exaggerated? I dunno. kinda hard to explain. At times, I find that even the MAC ones are a bit too much on me though...
ssad.gif

I love Shu lashes and have been forking out the money for them- if these are anything NEAR comparable and look half as good on me then I'll go for these lol!

I'd be interested to try that dark duo glue too- my current tube is the clear one but it's going a bit funny... it seems like it's starting to separate within the tube? Looks a bit icky haha. Probably time to replace it!

Anyways- I'm going to be trying these out and will report back!!
greengrin.gif

That buy two get one free offer sounds like an excellet chance for me to try these out hehe

Fingers crossed that these work out!

sambibabe

Oh I just found this thread doh..

How did you go with your purchase Crystal? I agree with you re the cheaper brand falsies sitting funny on Asian eyes. I bought a pair of Manicare lashes from Myer 5 years ago and I would wear them, if I want a 'Miss Piggy' look. If these look anything like Shu lashes, I am all for it too!