MAC lashes & Lash Glue & Sugar Trance

MisaMayah

Im curious to know how many uses you get out of your MAC lashes. The most i've gotten out of mine is 3!! I was hoping to get 5 uses out of them.

I use the duo lash glue from MAC (white one). Have any of you tried the black or clear lash glues? How do they compare? Any recs?

Lastly..I LOVE Sugar Trance lipgloss from Fafi. What have you guys been pairing it with? Id love to know your combinations!!

Thanks
xxx

Amaranth

Well I can really only comment on the first one...but the amount of use I get depends on which lashes I'm using. The knotted lashes (such as the 36 lashes) last longer for me than the...non-knotted ones (like the 21's), because I get those stupid kinks in the non-knotted ones after a while and it looks really weird. Also, I find the lashes that are thicker and more tightly bunched last longer...I guess maybe the lashes support each other so the glue is easier to pick off. You might be able to get more use out of your lashes if you clean them, enKore has a great one here: YouTube - Cleaning Used Faux Lashes! I like cleaning them after every use before the glue build-up gets too crazy and is impossible to get off, but it's up to you. Good luck, HTH!

Lipglass*Lover*

*~*I love wearing Sugar Trance with Bare slimshine...it makes the prettiest pink...not harsh at all & very wearable!! HTH!!
winks.gif
*~*

soulstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lipglass*Lover*
*~*I love wearing Sugar Trance with Bare slimshine...it makes the prettiest pink...not harsh at all & very wearable!! HTH!!
winks.gif
*~*

Wow I never would've thought that! I'm gonna have to try it!

Usually I pair Sugar Trance with Not So Innocent l/s which came out with fafi too. It's really sheer on my pigmented lips so I HAVE to wear it with something else
tong.gif

Girl about town

i've bben wearing sugar trance over melrose ood from heatherette, it softens melrose mood and makes such a pretty pink x

jilliandanica

For MAC lashes I can get 5 uses outta them at most but I'm pretty good about cleaning the glue off of them after each use. I've gotten the most use out of my cheapie NYC Glamour lashes though definitely 5x+. I think they're synthetic so they're not as delicate.

As for the glue...I have used both the DUO "surgical" adhesive they sell at most MAC stores and I have also used the Duo dark that they sell at PRO stores. Lasting power is the same but I prefer the Duo dark since it dries black, making it easier to conceal my imperfect lash application haha. I have heard some awesome things about the Shu Uemura glue. I have never tried it personally but an MA from their Tokyo Lash Bar used it on me when I got a makeover. The lasting power was awesome and it doesn't have a weird smell. I plan on buying it when I'm out of my DUOs. HTH.

hunnybun

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilliandanica
FI have heard some awesome things about the Shu Uemura glue. I have never tried it personally but an MA from their Tokyo Lash Bar used it on me when I got a makeover. The lasting power was awesome and it doesn't have a weird smell. I plan on buying it when I'm out of my DUOs. HTH.

I agree!!! I've always used DUO, but tried this the shu uemura glue for the first time this past weekend when my girlfriend and i were getting read to go out. This stuff is amazing. Was out all night, then got thrown into a pool and my lashes never even budged. I totally recommend everyone try this out!!

MisaMayah

Aaah that's what I wanted to hear - that the black glue conceals more LOL. Even though you cant really notice it if i've put a tad to omuch glue, its a pain in the butt to colour it in!! I gotta get some.

And the Shu glue is actually the first glue I bought. But I was so useless at lashes at the time I never got to use it properly. I still have the tube actually. It would be wrong for me to use it now right? I think it's like 4 years old!