Mac Lashes?

MAC_mallory

thankss
smiles.gif
I'll have to check out the #3's!

pahblov

I really like the #1s! They're not too long, but they're super thick, thye remind me of those dolls that when you tilt them backwards their eyelids would close and their eyelashes were SOO thick!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by pahblov
I really like the #1s! They're not too long, but they're super thick, thye remind me of those dolls that when you tilt them backwards their eyelids would close and their eyelashes were SOO thick!

the only problem with those is that since they are very narrow, not alot of people can wear em.

btw, dolls freak the shit outta me, especially the ones that blink!

Brittni

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
the only problem with those is that since they are very narrow, not alot of people can wear em.

btw, dolls freak the shit outta me, especially the ones that blink!

Off topic but have you ever seen BLYTHE dolls before? I bet you really wouldn't like them.
cutey.gif
I on the other hand lust after them.

Blythe.jpg

MsButterfli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
Off topic but have you ever seen BLYTHE dolls before? I bet you really wouldn't like them.
cutey.gif
I on the other hand lust after them.

Blythe.jpg

that doll looks like an extra from The Nighmare Before Christmas....reery as all hell lol

erine1881

that's some freaky shit right there! things that look like real people shouldn't have real-looking eyes if they can't see! that's what freaks me out man.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
btw what do the 36 lashes look like?
I only have 3's

they're shaped like #7, but fuller, not as clumped together

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881

they're shaped like #7, but fuller, not as clumped together

Oh duh! Its on the site
lol.gif
haha thanks!!
Wow they look gorgeous. I like the #3s b/c its natural but I want one that is a lil thicker and this could be it!
thmbup.gif

erine1881

because they're longer on the outer corner, they give that cat-eye look. and since they're a mix of brown/black hair, they're somewhat subtle too. but #3s are still the best! these come in 2nd.

Latest posts