MAC Lightful C Collection

Monsy

Looks like the Tinted SPF 30 is on the site map today. Maybe it will released very soon?

http://www.maccosmetics.com/whats_new/14493/New-Collections/Lightful-C-Tinted-Cream-SPF-30-with-Radiance-Booster/index.tmpl
thanks for the heads up!
i was at the store yesterday and I tried eye cream and really loved the texture! I will buy it for sure!

patentg33k

thanks for the heads up!
i was at the store yesterday and I tried eye cream and really loved the texture! I will buy it for sure!
Oh that's so good to hear. I've really been enjoying the other Lightful C products in this line. Maybe I'll nudge one into my cart. Which color do you think is going to work for you?

Monsy

I am guessing Light plus ? But honestly have no idea. I am light plus in MSFN , light plus in careblend... You and me most of the time wear same foundation shades. maybe @erine1881 would know ?

I am scared to try other product from the range because once I had very bad allergic reaction to vitamin c product
sigh.gif

patentg33k

I am guessing Light plus ? But honestly have no idea. I am light plus in MSFN , light plus in careblend... You and me most of the time wear same foundation shades. maybe @erine1881 would know ?

I am scared to try other product from the range because once I had very bad allergic reaction to vitamin c product
sigh.gif
I'm light plus in MSFN too. Yes, I think we are the same. I'm heading to the mall late next week, so I can also check it out then.

Oh, I'm sorry to hear about your reaction to Vitamin C. Some can be harsh--it makes sense to avoid it!

Monsy

it was philisophy vitamin c powder that you mix with your moisturizer . maybe i just used too much?
please if you manage to check it out in person let me know.

MAC FAN1

The tinted cream SPF30 is available online now. Somehow I don't see the foundation with mirror compact....kind of interested in compact as well

erine1881

I am guessing Light plus ? But honestly have no idea. I am light plus in MSFN , light plus in careblend... You and me most of the time wear same foundation shades.  maybe @erine1881   would know ?  I am scared to try other product from the range because once I had  very bad allergic reaction to vitamin c product :sigh:
I think light plus as well. But if it's anything like the old tinted moisturizer, i was medium in that, so... :shrugs:

Monsy

I can't remember which one I was . I just know I hated it. I need something yellow, not neutral but yellow. And light clearly

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Wait so just to be clear, this formula hasn't changed, just the packaging?
I know I'm late, but they seem to be emphasizing the "addition" of Vitamin C, but when I compared the ingredients, they're exactly the same. They both have Vitamin C either in the form of Ascorbyl Glucoside or Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate.

DMcG9

I know I'm late, but they seem to be emphasizing the "addition" of Vitamin C, but when I compared the ingredients, they're exactly the same. They both have Vitamin C either in the form of Ascorbyl Glucoside or Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate.
oh.gif
Gotta justify those price hikes...

kerry-jane88

[@]Monsy[/@] thanks for the light plus pics :) Do you have the box still with the ingredients list? I'd be interested to see what it contains!

Ninahita

i got my vibrancy eyecream :) its the first time i used an eyecream in years, so far i really love it. i dont notice any smell to it, which is good! dont like it when there's too much perfume in my creams.
the skin around my eyes really does look smoother after i use it. i'm excited to see the long term effects!

and probably i'll get the tinted moisturizer as well, if i finish my bb cream. maybe even the essence :)

not sure though what to do with the softening lotion. is it like a cream as well?

Latest posts