MAC Lipglass Help

Could someone please help...

...I do not currently own any of the MAC lipglass or lipstick and would like to get some.

I have been looking on the MAC website and I am really confused
th_dunno.gif

Is it possible for someone to explain to me the difference between the lipglasses (Dazzleglass, Plushglass, Lustreglass, Tinted Lipglass, Cremesheen Glass) ooooooooooohhhhh I am sooooooo confused, why are there so many! lol

Any help would be much appreciated

heart.gif

2browneyes

Idk how much this will help, or even if it's totally accurate, but I'll try to help
smiles.gif

Tinited lipglass: Standard lipgloss (for lack of a better expression) It comes in different formulas- cream, frost. Good pigmentation.

Dazzleglass: More sheer that tinted lipglass imo with glitter...but it's not chunky glitter...just gorgeous shimmer
smiles.gif
Great to layer over lipstick.

Lustreglass: Like tinted lipglass but tends to be more shiny imo. Color payoff is great!

Cremesheen glass: Opaque, smooth, great color pigmentation, creamy...I love it!!!!!!!!

Plushglass: I haven't really tried these. I think they have something like a plumper to it...idk...I tried one in the store and there was something in it that made my lips feel some kind of cooling sensation...idk...just can't offer much help with this one.

I think I covered what I know...hth. I'm sure someone else will have better answers
smiles.gif

Makeup Emporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sweet*Cheeks*
Thank you so much for that, What are the different finishes (frost, lustre, glaze etc) x

Here are the lipstick finish definitions...

LIPSTICK FINISHES

AMPLIFIED CRÈME
Ultra-creamy. Quietly shiny. Colour-packed! Hi-res: hi-impact.

CREMESHEEN
Creme-based lipstick that imparts bright full colour, with a soft and supple shine.

FROST
Excellent colour payoff with medium to high frosted shimmer-and-shine finish.

GLAZE
Low-colour impact with sheen-style finish. Glazes the lips, makes them shine!

LIP TREATMENT
Colour-free. Texture-free. Provides natural healthy-looking lips.

LUSTRE
Demi-sheer with wet-look lustre finish. Very slick. Makes lips look soft, smooth, ultra-moist.

MATTE
Pigment rich with intense colour pay-off. No-shine, all matte finish.

SATIN
Colour-rich. Soft satin, semi-matte finish. Conditions while adding intense colour.

LMD84

if you are a mac lip product begginer then i would buya cremesheen lipstick for sure! they feel so smooth and creamy! and last quite a while on the lips. the frosts tend to dry your lips out and might put you off mac lip products!
tong.gif

and as for the glosses - lustreglass is my fave - very sparkly but not overly sticky. and better value for money than a dazzleglass!