mac lipstick organizer :)

candied

how crafty! hehe, and you've just validated my packrat tendency of saving all those boxes
smiles.gif
*off to go make my very own l/s organizer*

mzreyes

OMFG! what a great idea!!! I don't have any more boxes though
ssad.gif
maybe I'll start saving them from now on.. this would be cool to put at the bottom of my traincase since thats where all my l/s go. I'm always fishing for l/s for like 5 minutes. lol..

PRiNCiPESSAx4

this is such a great idea but unfortunately i only have one lipstick box haha i used to keep them and keep my lipsticks in them but it got annoying when i needed one quickly..but this is soo creative, i love it! and as leppy said..an excuse to buy more lipsticks!

chako012

Ig you guys want to build an expanding collection you can get a cute box/shoe box and get the lipstick boxes and just bluetac or glue them to the bottom of the box in a grid pattern that way you can keep adding as you buy lipsticks and make sure your box is big enoug hto accomodate future lipsticks then you can start a new box
greengrin.gif

Miss_M

Great idea !!

I also keep all my lipsticks and glosses in their original boxes. It's easier to store and everything stays well organized this way
smiles.gif

Sanayhs

I very much enjoy lipstick organizers and yours makes me so very happy, what with the free and the reusing. My problem is I have no idea where I could keep one... all my makeup is jammed onto a little computer desk with a couple stacks of little plastic drawers. The drawers and whatnot take up all reasonably available space.
ssad.gif

Still, though, yours is delighful!

NatalieMT

Awesome idea, I just started one for my lipsticks and lipglass. However I don't have very many boxes so it could take a while before I have a slot for all of them!

littleinkpot

That's such a great idea, I love that it can be altered according to what space you have to use. I'm definitely doing this (I have all my boxes, knew I kept them for a reason!). I'm going to do this with my lip glosses as well. Thanks!

lethaldesign

Awesome, inventive idea! I save all my boxes for everything (why???) so I should have plenty to work with. I love that someone mentioned you could even cut them in half & use both ends for TWO lipsticks. Great idea!

dreamscapemess

I know I'm quite late on the bandwagon here, but I just came across this and had to say I LOVE IT.

Unfortunately, I don't own any MAC lippies yet (GASP), but I recently acquired 33 NYX lippies (which I LOVE, btw!). Too bad they didn't come in boxes when I ordered them online
ssad.gif

Any solutions, ladies?

Latest posts