MAC Lipstick shades for darker hued ladies who hate lipstick?

PhonyBaloney500

OK I haven't been a fan of lipstick since junior high when I desperately wanted to wear it. I feel like it does NOT look good on me and I look much better with lipglosses rather than matte looking lipstick.

However I have tons of B2M empties, some even from 6 years ago lol! Any recommendations for lipstick for folks who hate it? Something glossy? I am about NC50!

kimmy

any mac lipstick in a lustre or glaze would be good to make them look slightly glossy. as far as shades go, you might want to try something like desire, spice it up! or shitaki or hot tahiti. hope that helps
greengrin.gif

metalkitty

I love lipstick, but the lustre formula you might like since it's kinda sheer, I like the color Sophisto alot.

mima

i am an nc44 in the summer, and i am not a l/s person, and own fewer still MAC l/s (i prefer dior) but i adore spice it up which is a lovely reddish brown but sheer lustre l/s from mac that is also moisturizing. also check out O, charismatic, desire, and the new LE push up plum. hope this helps

sincitylulu

I am NC40. I hated lipstick too. But ever since I bought Mac freckletone I love it. You can wear it by itself or use lipglass over it.Its a nude color.

MAC_Pixie04

I like Midimauve, Sophisto, and Polished Up, they're all Lustre formulas and I am NC50/NW45...

When I find my digital camera, I can post them up as LOTDs if you'd like.