MAC Lipsticks for NC15?

heavenlydemonik

I've been into make-up for over a year now but I've never really got into wearing lipstick... I have some NYX lipsticks but I don't really like them and maybe I'm just getting the wrong colors. I'm not entirely sure how to figure out what colors are good for me in lipsticks. I've never actually figured out what my skin color is in MAC foundation but I would guess I'm NC15 or paler. I can never find a foundation to really match my skin. Anyone have any suggestions on lipsticks from MAC I should try?

heavenlydemonik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraid
I think Myth would be really pretty. Or are you wanting brighter shades that would work well?

Paler shades are good. I tend to do really dramatic eye make-up.

MzzRach

Take a look at Hue and Viva Glam V. Both are pink-nude and great on fair skin tones. Myth is a great nude, but it washes me out (I'm NW20).

PinkBasset

I'm NC15 and I adore Creme Cup!
smiles.gif

Lady_Danger

Hey, I'm NC15 too - are you looking for brighter colours or more neutrals? I love wearing bright colours and reds but some more toned down colours I like Plink!, Snob, Creme Cup and for a more fun pink colour I like Viva Glam Gaga because you can wear it sheer or build it up a little due to it being a Lustre finish, it looks really pretty with a brighter pink lipliner too if you want to amp it up.

JustAddSparkles

I don't like Myth with my NC15 skin. Washes me completely out. Try Creme d'nude if you're look for a nude. Creme cup and Angel are great staple pinks. If you like louder colors I adore Bombshell, Petals & Peacocks, Gaga and Ruby Woo.

DollyGirl92

I'm paler than NC15 but I find these lipsticks work really nicely on me:

Pink Plaid - Matte, kinda of MLBB pink

Plumful - Lustre, the lipstick that just brightens up my face and pulls my look together

Lovelorn - Lustre pale blue-pink

Impassioned - Amp Cream, Bright pinky/kinda coral shade, perfect bright summer lip

Girl About Town - Amp Cream, Super bright fuchsia, looks amazing on light skin tones

Ruby Woo - Matte, bright, blue-red, everyone needs a red lip!

Meisje

I'm sheet-white, and I look good in Hue, Girl About Town, Russian Red & Lady Danger. Hue is very muted, and a glaze, but the other three are not for the faint of heart!

Lyssah

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAddSparkles
I don't like Myth with my NC15 skin. Washes me completely out. Try Creme d'nude if you're look for a nude. Creme cup and Angel are great staple pinks. If you like louder colors I adore Bombshell, Petals & Peacocks, Gaga and Ruby Woo.

I'm the same colour and agree with Creme d'nude, Angel, Creme Cup, gaga and bombshell, except I love Myth - but i rarely wear bold lips. i'm all about the eyes.

FiestyFemme

I'm around an NC15/20, and I like Creme D'Nude, High Tea, Lovelorn, Shy Girl, and Chatterbox. If you can still find them, I adore Bare and Funshine Slimshines.

Lyssah

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiestyFemme
If you can still find them, I adore Bare and Funshine Slimshines.

was a really great colour!

martiangurll

I am a NW20 and I like Shy Girl, Pink Plaid, High Tea, Faux, Lovelorn if you don't mind brighter pink, Thrills, Fresh Brew, Crosswires for coral, Creme in your Coffee, Naked Paris, Fanfare and Fast Play. HTH

FiestyFemme

I forgot to mention VGV in my original post, but I also would like to add I Like It Like That. Such a gorgeous shade of lavendar, totally brightens my whole face!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
Take a look at Hue and Viva Glam V. Both are pink-nude and great on fair skin tones. Myth is a great nude, but it washes me out (I'm NW20).

iagree.gif
I can recommend both!

Latest posts